Chinese New Year, NEW Moon, 6 planet PISCES Stellium!
Wednesday Feb 18 at 3:48 PM Pacific – 0 Pisces 0 !!!
By some calculations, Aquarius 2015 has TWO NEW MOONS?! This first one is at 0 degrees, the second one, Feb 18, depending on who is calculating, is at 29 degrees, 59 minutes, 54 seconds, OR 0 degrees! The 29 degree figure is only 6 seconds of space different from the zero degree calculation! Talk about ‘on the cusp!’ The ‘second’ Aquarian New Moon is at 3:47 PM on Feb 18; the Sun goes into Pisces at 3:50 PM Pacific, only 3 minutes of time later!!!! Calculations do legitimately vary per mathematical and astronomical techniques used. Astrological program Solar Fire Gold V8 and Maynard’s calendars show it at 29 degrees. However, Matrix’s Win*Star program shows it at zero. So, keeping that in mind….
This New Moon is the FIFTH of Five in a row that started their signs, 2014 Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn, and 2015 Aquarius and Pisces, all at ZERO degrees! As we finish the long term challenge of Uranus square Pluto seven times, these zero degrees are like little booster shots! They remind us new beginnings are here. We can activate them by our new choices. They are freeing us from old dilemmas, and as the past fades, our sights are on the fresh possibilities to come!
Using the zero degree chart we have a SIX planet stellium in Pisces! There are no seven planet stelliums in 2015, so this one is the biggie of the year! It is only two days, February 18 and 19 (Chinese New Year)!
This Pisces stellium has Sun, Moon, and Neptune, the Pisces planet, at early degrees. Chiron is holding a middle degree, 16. Venus and Mars are snuggled together at the last degrees.
The New Moon is at ZERO degrees, ZERO minutes Pisces. Not only is it New, but it’s New! Mars is at 29 degrees Pisces, the last degree of the Zodiac! New beginnings and a powerful ending! Mars is about to go into its own sign Aries on the 19th at 4:12 PM, at which time Venus has taken his place 2 minutes from 29 Pisces. The 20th, at 12:07 PM, Venus follows, and Mama Moon rolls on in at 3:14 PM! Suddenly, that leaves only 3 planets in Pisces, and now, magically there are 4 in ARIES – Moon, Venus, Mars all at ZERO degrees, and Uranus at 14! Guaranteed that will be lively!
Magic! Sun, Moon and Neptune, the Pisces planet, together, is tantamount to a TRIPLE PISCES effect! This New Moon is Pisces through and through! In most areas it’s too cold to do an outdoor ceremonial circle, but you could put on your fur lined boots, big puffy down jacket, a fine ruffy head covering, or a gigantic fine thick winter wool cloak with a fur lined hood, and go get some crispy air up your nose! It would be like swimming through the air. Or invite your spiritual sisters and brethren to your place for a warm indoor candle circle, an ocean of Light, soft and humming with prayers and sharing. Cinnamon cider to follow.
Chiron in Pisces looks for the weakest link, as it should. Healing is called for, automatically done. There is a merging of Souls, Healer and Teacher, client and student. Fate and Faith will be present, fear released to understanding.
Beauty! Venus and Mars are aligned to bring Beauty among us, to seek Grace, Spirit’s blessing. Dance the subtle webs of Being, our dreams are strong. Love is abiding. Set your sails for continuing adventures! Mars is popping into its own sign Aries Feb 19; Venus follows, then Moon, Feb 20, which will then make Moon, Venus, Mars and Uranus in Aries! Walk it!
This Pisces Stellium Chart is followed by a SECOND Pisces Stellium NEW Moon Chart! 5 Planets are in Pisces on March 20, the New Moon then at 29 Pisces, the LAST degree of the zodiac, the degree Mars was at on the first Pisces New Moon on Feb 18th! It is a double Lunar ending/beginning. The end of a monthly Lunar cycle, also the ending of all the zodiacal signs, Pisces the last sign, to make a new beginning with the first sign of the zodiac, Aries! Make spiritual peace, then open the gates and GO with God so to speak!
Sheat is the Fixed Star at 29 Pisces, the degree common to both charts. As with all endings, there is a moment of knowing it’s over, what’s done is done. If that is an accomplishment, it’s time for celebration. The trick is not to be caught in an invisible web of sorrows over loss of what never will be. It’s a fine art to surrender with dignity, then stand up and do what we can, lead on into bringing Light to show the way. If standing up is a wee challenge, that’s why all those old Bible guys had staffs and spoke to spirit. All leaders, heroes and heroines, have their moments. Read any of their autobiographies. Practice, from right where you are at, be it gentle or vigorous. Each is valuable exactly as it is. We are in high stakes times, and we need you. Blessed be.
Moon and Sun are highlighting the ongoing 13 months Saturn square Neptune we have been having. They are about to square Saturn, Moon the same day, Sun on the 23rd. They will conjunct Neptune, Moon in the wee hours the next morning, Sun the 25th. So that pattern will be holding for the week following the New Moon. First we consider Saturn’s sworn duty to educate in Sagittarius, to keep promises, dedicate oneself to truth seeking journeys, build the temples of Life with honor and plenty of laughs along the way! Once the Path is tuned to current accuracy, we remerge with our dreams, visions, Spirit. How we do it is as important as getting it done. Some is artistic, some is compassionate for fellow travelers, some is believing without knowing why. No rules; intuition guides.
This chart is also important because it encompasses the Jupiter YOD Pluto/Chiron and super trine Uranus, plus the closely approaching final Uranus square Pluto! The Yod is in force, the two purple lines pointing to Jupiter, and the super trine with Uranus, the top planet, blue lined to the same point, and it red lining to Pluto to the right! See the exact dates and all about the Jupiter set!
May I present the Chinese New Year, Pisces NEW MOON chart, the major Stellium of 2015!
FULL Worm MOON
Thursday Mar 5 at 10:05 AM Pacific – 14 Virgo 50
For you night sky lovers, the Full Moon Sky map WITH planets!
Getting married at this Full Moon might be a bit wild and wobbly!
Yes, we have the Virgo/Pisces axis, but we also have it tied in with four other planets at 14 and 15 degrees making it complex, plus two of those planets are in another three planet stellium in feisty Aries! The Sun is in its own three planet stellium in Pisces! And…there is another YOD, making a total of four adjustment inconjuncts (the purple lines) involving seven planets and the North Node! Ha!
The Jupiter YOD Chiron/Pluto is over. The Super Trine is still ON! Saturn square Neptune is still humming along in the background. This is the last Lunar event before the seventh and final Uranus square Pluto March 16!
- Jupiter separating, moving away from its inconjunct with Chiron, so the active YOD is over.
- The Super Trine is very much alive! It stays within 5 degrees continuously until the next exact trine June 22, leaving the 5 degree range July 21!
- Though Saturn square Neptune is still happening, it is not emphasized this Full Moon.
- This chart is all about the Uranus square Pluto! The Full Moon axis is at 14 degrees as Uranus and Pluto are at 14/15, as well as Jupiter at 14! That’s four planets at 14 and two at 15 degrees!
Virgo/Pisces, the Full Moon Signs Earthy Virgo is the perfect docking station for Pisces. Dreams are shared; Virgo finds ways to put them into practice. The Maiden looks to the Pisces Soul for inspiration, guidance, hones to the bone and establishes the nursing school. She looks after the wanderer, the artist/musician, the lost and lonely, and they offer her solace, forgiveness, compassion. They soften her edges, invite her to lay down her tedious routines. Tall tales of romance, mythical beings, miracles of healing, enchant and spark outside the box wonderings. She imagines what could be even better and more joyful! Together they can run an amazing oceanside health spa, a seaside sports shop, an island cruise line! Any kinds of services for a good cause makes their hearts sing!
Aspects activating Uranus square Pluto!
- Sun semi sextile Uranus/Venus 14/15 degrees Aries! Semi sextiles are considered to be a minor aspect, but they are potent! Usually they are allowed only 1 to 3 degrees. The ones in this chart are at the same degree or up to only 2 degrees! Pisces is known to be super sensitive, generally not aggressive, but Uranus is lightning, Venus will go for what she wants, and, of course, deserves, and they in Aries, the rights fighter leader/champion, there is not a moment to waste! They want it now! Whole communities are at stake! Friends and colleagues will be called on to do their part. After all, Pisces is the Savior too! A lot more can be done with the right alliances and Venus knows where the money is!
- Moon inconjunct Uranus/Venus! Moon doesn’t know whether to stick tight or divorce herself from these uncouth scallywags, but she senses they could be put to work if she plays her cards right. They do want what she wants too. Ok. But they aren’t going to stand still very long. She better make her move and catch what she can. They aren’t likely to do it all her way either. Quickly tell them why her way is good and be grateful for what they do.
- Sun/Chiron 14/17 Pisces sextile Pluto 15 Capricorn This will be Sun’s annual conjunction with Chiron. The LightGiver is with the Healer/Teacher. Chronic hurts are seen for what they are, there is a step made to change old habits, our way of perceiving. What seemed unreachable depths are plumbed, warmed by Sun’s heart, freed to surface and be treated kindly. A layer of suffering is released. In daily business, and the business of Spirit, a blossoming is likely. Being closer to our Soul’s purpose pleases us and subtle shifts are made. We have more confidence to dance, to share! Sun closely sextiles Pluto. Pluto in Cap can be another dark place, but no problem, Pisces knows more about dark than Pluto ever will! Pisces primordial, comes from the deepest ocean depths, yet since flows with ocean currents, and at times pounces in waves upon the shore, also sees Light, knows cycles. Sun in Pisces might spray its magical perfume without Pluto ever knowing. There is a sweet and deep attraction. It feels safe. And because they are different, Pluto is intrigued and drawn out. Eyes are opened.
- Moon trine Pluto Virgo and Pluto (Scorpio’s planet) are both healers. Virgo uses her natural remedies; Pluto detoxes both body and mind. Moon is ever nurturing; Pluto shares everything they’ve got. They all have to do with money. Moon likes security, in Virgo is the accountant; Pluto is corporate, in Capricorn works hard for it. Funding, research grants, scholarships, loans, all make a difference. A thriving business gives back to the community.
Aspects with Jupiter
- Sun inconjunct Jupiter 14 Leo Sun in Pisces is a Believer; Jupiter is too, sometimes to the point of prejudice. Sun is more teacher perhaps, while Jupiter is more Pathfinder. Pisces the Dreamer may need a focus that Jupiter can offer. Pisces may be a bit sleepy, but Jupiter is up with dawn, happily making your coffee. Pisces offers insights blunt truth teller Jupiter needs to hear. Each can be a bit naggy to the other, but once the adjustments are made, smooth as silk!
- Moon semisextile Jupiter Virgo likes her routine, dammit. Jupiter can always think of another place to go, thing to do, constant distraction, means well. And is more charming than anyone should be allowed to be! Virgo can get stilted with the same old, same old, so puppy Jupiter is hard to resist even when Virgo growls (secretly smiling and would give anything to run away too). So they do. A short jaunt is fine. Lets off steam. Jupiter needs to get to work anyway and stop that procrastinating! Virgo shows them how to get more done in less time and everyone is happy. Yep.
Fading Jupiter YOD is still within one degree. Jupiter is the planet at the point, Pluto at right is in the health position; Sun at left is in the wealth position. Pluto cleans up all kinds of messes, from money to psyche and relationships. In Capricorn, career, real estate/building, and Fatherhood are emphasized. The Sun in Pisces was never famous for financial concerns, more for spiritual and savior matters. So the wealth this time is putting Light on our Mission.
- Sun inconjunct Jupiter These two can easily get in trouble together. Pisces is slippery for a fact. :) Faeries, fleeting, mythical. But they often do love a great party! And so does Jupiter in LEO, born to party, big! Jupiter loves a prank, and Pisces can be practically invisible laying the unexpected trap! Good thing this aspect is on its way out. Maybe recently a trick was played on you! Maybe parties are better than bitter philosophical differences. Agree to disagree, to go away and consider each other’s points of view. Pisces is more likely to go way without your knowing they were hurt or disappointed. Don’t think every time someone agrees with you that they really do. Perhaps they don’t want to disappoint you. Drop your voice volume, lean back. Give people a chance to hear you and share with you as well. Sometimes hearing each other is more important than agreement.
- Jupiter inconjunct Pluto Pluto may feel betrayed by Jupiter if a private truth is spoken too soon, without permission, or implicates others they love. There may be more reasons than you know why the secret is a secret. If they go for revenge, you may learn a lesson. And, of course, sometimes it’s just time to get the story out there so everyone can let go and heal. Do your best. Faith, perspective, good intentions are Jupiter’s tools. Pluto may need some help. Pluto in Cap is all about having rightful charge of oneself, not obsessions, but clear and steady, getting the job done. This is a good example for Jupiter in Leo that sometimes has too much me, me, me, and gambles, pie in the sky deals or the horses. If their lucky self is on, Jupiter and Pluto can team up to make investments of a lifetime!
And what’s this about worms?! If you aren’t too far North, this is considered the last of the Winter Moons. The soil is, or is about to be, workable and new life is in the air.
The next New Moon is our first ECLIPSE of 2015! It’s a Solar Eclipse at 29 Pisces 27, 2:36 AM Pacific, just before Spring Equinox, finishing Pisces! It is conjunct the fixed star Sheat.