Equinox Total Solar ECLIPSE NEW MOON! Water to Fire!
Friday Mar 20 at 2:36 AM Pacific – 29 Pisces 27
Technically this is a Pisces NEW Moon, but it is happening on Spring Equinox, the day the Sun goes into Aries, from the last sign to the first! It is a time of new beginnings, from water to fire! As we say goodbye and gently release old obscurities, we invite and set our sights on what’s fresh, gleefully rampant, here and now! It’s officially SPRING!
Moon is the go between, lining up with, obscuring the Sun! Though not visible in the Americas, the symbolic Shadow exists. We can see what is hidden by brilliance, subtle forms revealed. They are our cues to look a little more deeply, not judge a book by its cover. Moon is transmitter of Sun’s magnificent Light! Aries, immediately upcoming, is above all, Initiation. It is when the days tip to more hours of Light and sight. It is the place of Sunrise every single day. In Yoga we do the Salutation to the Sun to invite our resonance with Divine Spirit, to be in accord with what’s greater than we are. Infused with purity and clarity, spontaneous action happens in a moment. We ARE the Light!
This is our first Eclipse of 2015 yet the Eclipse degree is the last degree of Pisces, the last degree of the last sign of the Zodiac! Fully mature, there is a transference of indelible Spirit energy, with permeable vapor exchange as the medium, to Aries that will carry the Flame, the Light! Energy will shift from immersion to emergence! Insights, compelling compassion will ignite undaunted action, championing for the underdog, an inspiring call for immediate change! Believing becomes doing.
29 Degrees Pisces is the degree of the Fixed Star Sheat, accidents, floods and shipwrecks. Get out your waders and don’t take silly chances! 29, The last degree, always has a sense of finality about it. What is done is done, time has run out. Celebrate your accomplishments! Plan ahead to have your intentions of this Lunar cycle completed to your satisfaction or as reasonably possible. You are always on Spirit time, and it’s all good. Even the smallest steps can be symbols of great personal accomplishment. Know your own Soul.
This New Moon Eclipse essentially stands alone at that 29 degree marker. It’s closest aspect is an out of sign trine with Saturn in Sagittarius, water to fire. As soon as Sun and Moon finish Pisces, 3:45 PM Pacific, they will then become in sign trine with Saturn, all three then being in fire signs and wanting action. Saturn is politely but staunchly guarding, making sure energy is being specifically and well applied to the long term plan. Aries is more instant, but Saturn wants seeable honorable accomplishment. Saturn is practical, realistically optimistic, not intending to be a damper, but indeed, quite the contrary, happy to see you and work together for great promise! It’s ordained!
Venus in Taurus, one of its own signs, is inconjunct, teasing and tempting old Saturn from the periphery. She soothes the rough edges, wants what she wants, helps stabilize a helpless Old Soul in a Sagittarian chaos of optimism. Saturn has at times felt out of his league, yet sees the benefits of Sag’s ideas and, given time, can make them happen. Venus speaks to the excellent values available, pretties things up. Saturn perseveres, not wasting time. Good team. Venus knows the need for daily comfort, and Saturn can use some admiration for his hard work. So much is expected of him. He’s a little more generous when he experiences appreciation, when he knows what a difference getting it makes.
The long time Uranus square Pluto had it’s final 7th of 7 aspects only 5 days prior, March 16! It is still so close, these outer planets moving very slowly, we are really still very much in it. This Eclipse brings inklings of times to come, opens doors to wellsprings of revelation, puts us in touch with pure source. Like driving a car, once we learn how, we continue. For some of us understanding, visions, come with a good swim, meditation or a deep sleep dream, maybe while chatting with a trusted confidant. Learn your process so it becomes a life tool for you. Earth, then Moon, then Sun are lined up perfectly in this Total Eclipse! Sun is sending his Light through this awesome conduit. Don’t miss it!
Five planet Stellium in Pisces! Mercury YOD Mercury has just left Neptune, Pisces’ planet. Pisces is ultra sensitive to changes in the valence. Mercury is in an awareness aspect, inconjunct with Jupiter, who has recently been in the same kind of connection with Pluto. And communicator Mercury, more a listener in Pisces, will be in contact with Pluto 1:25 PM Pacific the 22nd. What goes around comes around. Purpose is essential. Mercury will pass that information directly to Chiron now at 18 Pisces. Mercury is now where Chiron was when Jupiter aspected it in the recent Jupiter YOD! Through that teachings can be shared, relationships healed, business infused with more caring.
Pass it on.
Almost Total Lunar ECLIPSE FULL Pink MOON + Cardinal TSquare
Saturday April 4 at 5:05 AM Pacific – 14 Libra 24
For you night sky lovers, the Full Moon Sky map WITH planets! (April below March)
Beauty be! Pink is a great color. Aries colors are white and red; Pink is their combination! White is for Purity, the first of all the signs, a clean slate. Red is for heart and courage and fast getaways! LOL! It’s a great primary color, the color of action. Libra is the other sign of an Aries Full Moon, this time a Lunar Eclipse! Libra enjoys pastels and flowers and isn’t usually a pushy soapbox type, but would like to find a middle road when possible. But. If necessary, they are great strategists, whether legal or war or chess, and will take point if need be, the darker side of that pastel kicking in. They can be foxy devils, clever as can be, argue both sides AND the middle! Makes your head spin and you never knew what hit you! If there is trouble, they can help, be your champion!
Visible at MOONSET in the Americas! It’s an early watch, the central eclipse at 5 AM Pacific. For your area see this site for Visible Eclipses! Lunar Eclipses have Earth between Moon and Sun, Earth’s shadow falling on Moon. Sun shoots the Light at Earth. Earth filters the energy into the form of a shadow, teleporting the collective human energy of all Souls to the Moon in Libra, sign of relationships. The Shadow energy has all our sorrows, all our bravery and love, our questions and wisdom. The Moon’s Light, being Sun’s reflector, in this case, will emerge giving this profound energy back to Father Sun to burn away the dross, to relight the candles of all our flames in greater Purity, along with a greater capacity to see and learn. Count on it.
This makes the Cardinal TSquare with Pluto all the more potent! We are still not done with that Uranus square Pluto. The Eclipse axis makes a right angle T Square. The Sun is with Uranus, and both Sun and Moon square Pluto at the T point! Cardinal signs want action, get things started!
- Sun with Uranus and trine Jupiter! Remarkable! Sun in Aries loves/needs independence; Uranus is the planet of Freedom and Friendship! Could be a unique couple, an extraordinary group of freedom fighters traveling to the far reaches of the Planet! Change becomes a personal mission. Wild differences yet a single mindedness of purpose. The mission could be Holy or a lark, like getting away with stealing the plane, a little Robin Hooding! With the Libra Moon in the wings, past alliances may come into play, and there may be more disparity or camaraderie, or both, than expected. Can go either way. A little vacation maybe? Combine robust activity with gracious candlelight dinners.
- Moon opposite Uranus, sextile Jupiter! Moon in Libra would prefer more gentile friends rather than volcanic upstarts like Sun/Uranus in Aries. Who knows what situation may need to be massaged back into a reasonable facsimile of sanity?! And yet, they understand each other to a degree. Moon loves their family group, and in Libra may be proud of their community standing. Uranus loves their extended family of dear friends that adore each others foibles. Put the right ones together at the right time and we can save the world! Throw in a leader like Jupiter in Leo and voila! We may be at a heartful seminar or a high altitude spa with sublime views that fill you to Infinity! Remember, this is an Eclipse; the gates are open!
- Sun square Pluto This one makes me tremble a bit. Not likely easy. Sun is in a challenging aspect with Pluto four times a year, but usually not also at an Eclipse. Aries is no coward, but Pluto is an oldtime deeper martial arts warrior anticipating Aries feints and jabs. Pluto can swallow you whole into its underworld, not an Aries element. Aries often goes it independently, where Pluto has its corporate bevy of lawyers, bodyguard, and doesn’t always fight fair. Yet this time, Aries does have the Eclipse to back it up, it’s Uranian friends who can employ out of the box tactics, and the clash may have a resounding Titan effect! It is possible there is no win, but a stand off, not even agreeing to disagree, but they go their own ways, forever, no point to waste time.
In a different example, Pluto in Capricorn may be glad for fresh youthful new Aries blood! Been needed. What was getting stuffy sees new hope and leadership! Yes, it’s different, but it can be tried out bit by bit and integrated safely. The laws may need updating, timing changes can be made, production processes modified. Departments of life and biz can be reshaped into diamonds! Aries is grateful someone is listening and putting them in charge, ha, as it should be. They are learning some tips from the experienced pros though. Not smooth all the time, but worth it. Next!
- Moon square Pluto Another challenging aspect. Both are sensitive intuitive water planets, nurturers, but Moon is easily hurt, Pluto can be vengeful. And Libra and Capricorn don’t always see eye to eye. Moon in Libra is wanting entertainment at home. Pluto in Capricorn would prefer a private corporate crony golf date or business engagement. Libra is sweet and social; Capricorn can be tough as nails, all and only business. Hard to find time for the kids. However, Libra loves its finery, a lovely home, adornments, spa days, plays and symphonies and Pluto in Cap can give the funds. Libra is proud of their mate’s well earned excellent reputation. Pluto appreciates Moon Libra’s social connections, beauty and keen intelligence. Librans are fine companions and consultants. They quickly find excellent solutions that work for almost everyone. Total asset. Whether business or personal, give each other lots of praise and thanks.
Pluto at the T square point can act as a scanner for Sun and Moon, looking behind the scenes for unorthodox intrigue, romantic or financial, see when to watch your back. It can look for hurt that needs healing, body, mind or Soul. In Capricorn it senses breaks in continuity or rigidity that doesn’t serve. It can add a little grease for the creaky spot. It can let you know when an ending is nigh, when to let go in a good way, take advantage of a last chance. It makes for a stupendous infusion, flavoring the incoming informations with Plutonian power and insight! Pluto is maximum sharing, financial mergers, relationship integrity, life and death. Use your herbs, perfumes, flower essences to invite its potency in a good way!
As a sender, it can be your missionary and guardian in your new prospectus of life! It seeks alliances to establish a secure network. It has a deep charisma that over time proves substantial. Let it do it’s work and compatible connections will be made as it severs some, clearing your channels, finds others on your same wavelength that enhance your channels. It might seem a bit devious at first, the waiting might be nerve wracking. But face up to what’s real and keep moving. Times are shifting.
Mercury semisextile Neptune trine Jupiter! SemiSextiles have more potency than many expect! Mercury is logical, and in Aries is perception at the speed of Light! Neptune sees the whole frame, gives intuitive split second perspective. Pay good attention to what you think you see. First thoughts count. Mercury and Jupiter rule opposite signs Gemini and Sagittarius. It’s one thing to think, another to know the meaning, to have Faith beyond words, and a Plan! Mercury carries ideas and data, while Jupiter in Leo publishes, teaches, lets the world know what’s up! It might be the right time for you to sign a contract. You might make or get big news!
Mars, more gentle in Taurus, is persistently pestering, inconjunct Saturn. As Venus was inconjunct Saturn at the Solar Eclipse, Mars is this Lunar Eclipse. Venus set the stage, created a longing; Mars wants to get it, and is less willing to compromise in the process. Taurus common sense is evident, and, if wise, Saturn takes steps to get things rolling.
Use flowers in your Full Moon gathering ceremony this time! Think pink!
Happy Good Friday, Passover, and Easter to you who celebrate them.
Aries NEW Moon ~ Nodes, Venus, Mutual Reception
Saturday April 18 at 11:57 AM Pacific – 28 Aries 25
This New Moon stands alone too, as did the Pisces Solar Eclipse! At 28 degrees, it doesn’t engage any other planets. This can be a purity, untainted effect or reception, unstoppable. It could be isolated and unintegrated. It may mean inspiration comes but is on hold. No planets but the Moon will be activating this point by conjunction for a long time! Most of the planets that would ‘catch up’ are slow moving outer planets. The first planet to activate this point by conjunction will be the Sun on April 17, 2016, one day off an exact year from the date of the New Moon!
Mercury conjunct Mars the Planet of Aries Generally we think of Mercury/Mars combinations as a quick and done temper, but, in Taurus, Mercury is pondering while Mars is holding steady. If in agreement, Mercury is so pleased Mars makes its thoughts come true! If they do get into a snit, it might be memorable and they may dig in, stubborn in attachment to their point of view. Go easy and take hug breaks. Being grounded is essential. Touching what you are thinking about helps make it real, to ‘know’ it. No amount of pushing will speed this combo up. They like the pace they are moving at. Yet, Mercury is nimble and curious; Mars is still out in front even if leading from behind. Simple uncostly solutions become obvious. Values become tangible. People can take time out and just breathe. Ideas bubble to the surface in this relaxed environment. Bring the outdoors indoors; put flowers by the door….
Three planets and North Node at 8/9 degrees.
The North Node is at the point of a YOD (where two of the purple lines come to a point) with Mercury and Neptune, they being sextile (60 degrees). The North Node is considered by many to be a Karmic point, meaning it has deep meaning to the Soul’s process. The South Node, at the opposite point, is thought to represent our Past, for better or worse. What we did there (Past Lifetimes), we over did, under did, did really all too well. Often we have super skills there. The North is where we need to learn how to better do that sign to bring balance. We may feel a bit scared to go there since it is unstable ground as yet.
- Mercury inconjuncts the North Node first from the symbolic Virgo side, then the symbolic Scorpio side each year. At the New Moon it is on the Scorpio side, in the sign Taurus, Scorpio’s opposite sign. Values are deeply noted and absorbed into the mind. They will have staying power. Mysteries will be revealed and healed as if a concentrated beam is upon them. There could be an abiding Peace within. Since the Nodes are on a 19 year cycle, there won’t be another Mercury inconjunct at this degree for 19 more years. This Peace with what IS, may calm, even becalm, the Libra North Node’s wishes for relationship as had been thought to be what should be. Time may seem to stand still for a bit. It may be realized that relationship is specific like snowflakes, each unique as the people who form them, forming a third energy, the Union of the bond only they two can make.
- Neptune in Pisces inconjuncts from the Virgo side of the North Node. Again there is an unstated opposition since Pisces is Virgo’s opposite sign. Neptune has utmost compassion when it is healthy of Spirit. It would do anything it could to bring you that balance you are seeking, the good relationship with yourself, with a special mate if you wish. Healing may come from spiritual practice, nature’s remedies, changing the way you think.
This New Moon in Aries, and the Nodes Aries to Libra, show us that Independence has its merits, and so do healthy mutually supportive relationships. There are times it doesn’t make sense to go it alone. Sharing is more safe in dangerous places. Harsh winters are better weathered together. Partners see our blind spots. Two can do more than one when in alignment. And making love….
Venus trine the North Node in Libra, one of Venus’ signs! Venus in Gemini of Twins points to twosomes too. We thrive when appreciated, touched with affection. Advertising lets people know what we have of value to share. Siblings can bless us with their loving us, foibles and all. Grace flows.
Mercury Taurus semisextile mutual reception Venus Gemini April 15 to 30, while Mercury is in Taurus, Mercury and Venus are in each others signs, these only a sign apart. Mini same degree aspects like this are especially potent when in mutual reception. Mercury is calmed in Taurus, more patient, stays with the topic, absorbs and grows to appreciate what it sees. Venus values communications. It makes what it talks about seem very valuable; you need it, want it, jewels in the crown! Venus wants to let people know about it! Cherishing words enfold us sweetly. In a good way, we can speak with Grace.
Venus square Neptune Everything you see is not always exactly as it appears! Some things are downright unknowable. Venus goes a little crazy, trying from every angle to figure it out, but Neptune has no trouble putting up the veils and slithering off into oblivion. Or so it ‘appears!’ Who knows where the Dragon went?! Sleight of spiritual hand. Nothing will be known until the right time though we may be treated to glimpses…. Losses, longings unfulfilled, may feel more poignant for a few days. You or leaders may lose faith or be proven false or falsely accused. Let go for a few days; give it some time. The channel will change soon….
Venus sextile Jupiter This is the 4th aspect with Venus! Love and beauty are up! This aspect is loving and lucky, building to exact 11:41 AM Pacific on the 22nd! Since it is the last of the set, the outcome is likely positive! Yes! Venus in Gemini has a large chat penchant! Jupiter in Leo gives plenty to chat about! Jupiter magnanimously likes to share, teach, go places together and Venus in Gemini won’t be bored! Jupiter swoops her under his arm and loves his bright little companion. They have literally rich ideas, facts and proposals sparkling with promise! Venus has the right words; Jupiter has the confidence and the big ideas. Worth the adventure! Romance may happen along the way!
Jupiter turned Direct (forward) April 8 and is now back within 3 degrees of, approaching its final exact inconjunct with Pluto May 21. See all about that!
Have a zesty yet gentle good time!
The next Full Moon, called Wesak, is the Taurus/Scorpio special gathering time in celebration of the Buddha’s birthday! It’s May 3, at 13 Scorpio 23, 8:42 PM Pacific.