Full Flower Blue Moon! – Buddha’s Birthday, Wesak, Jupiter Square Saturn
New Moon – 14 Degree 6 Planet Mutable Cross/Grand Square, Saturn Square Neptune
Full Strawberry Moon – Sun Cancer, Summer Solstice!
Mutable Cross, Grand Square ~ Jupiter Trine Pluto!
Full Flower Blue Moon – Buddha’s Birthday, Wesak, Jupiter Square Saturn
Saturday May 21 at 2:14 PM Pacific, 1 Gemini/Sagittarius 14
Exquisite image fitting for Buddha’s Birthday by Karrie Ann of Living Shasta Photography
The date for Wesak, Buddha’s Birthday celebration, depends on which Lunar Calendar you use.
Mercury is Retrograde
May 20 Happy Gemini! This is the Wesak date for most of SE Asia.
May 21 Wesak in INDIA is on the Full Moon 2:14 PM Pacific, 1 Sagittarius 14.
May 22 Mercury turns Direct at 6:20 AM Pacific
Since it falls on a weekend this year, many, including the Mount Shasta group, will hold weekend meditations, have special teachers, ceremony and celebrations. Wherever you are going, get your reservations made right away.
The Sun Gemini, Moon Sagittarius axis deftly handles information gathered community wide, especially from women, and with a handshake across the table incorporates it with a bigger array, community to community! Brainstorming sessions will pay off. The neighborhood scanner Gemini mind is a font of knowledge and past life traveler; Sagittarius the Seeker, loves its meaning and purpose. They spread the good word to as many as possible as far as they can get! Gemini does great newsworthy blogs while Sagittarius teaches and publishes. Gemini is more neutral, while Sag takes it to Church. Together they cover from here to there!
Moon is meeting retrograde Mars in Sagittarius coming back to greet her. For an hour and a half after the Full Moon, they are going to tell great stories! BIG stories, many chapters! Record them for sparking more conversations later. Or. There is going to be some potent interaction, whether it is high with provocative emotion, truth or lies, anger, sex, exercise, accidental, or all of the above! Just be a little careful, ok? Protected sex, be safe, not isolated. One way or the other, it could be inspiring, even if you don’t like it! Some cleanup may be called for.
Mars is headed to its retrograde opposition Sun the next day, May 22 at 4:17 AM Pacific. Essentially the action is on the 21st since it happens so early the 22nd. This opposition always happens when Mars retrogrades. It is at the midpoint between the Rx turn to the Direct turn. Both Mars and Sun are fire planets and in frolicsome signs, be careful not to rush things, be too quick – unwatchful, overdo the exercise, ignore personal intimate protection. Anger, taking a dare, being macho may not pay off. But you may find yourself standing up now when you should have a long time ago! Yes! Doing something new may free your Spirit! Wild sex in the street may make you feel spicy for a long time! :) But remember the warning, no first time sex with someone during Mars Rx. If your desire changes after Mars goes direct, fine. There could be a different Initiation that honors a longing of your Soul.
6:20 AM Pacific the next day, Mercury in Taurus directs, turns forward, ends its retrograde! That means it has been in station, appearing to stand still, since the 18/19th and will continue to until the 25th, a standard 8 day period. What is focused on during those days is well thought out, becomes a part of us, is long held, especially in Taurus. Fertile Taurus seeks a true value. It is patient and sits with it until the living part of it is acquired. Taurus is our bodies; we need to establish a connection, touch. Mercury, mind and hands, is here to do that. Taurus is beauty of all and any kind, grace. It rules the land and land works, the foods we grow on the land, the trees that filter our air. Taurus is gentle, yet super powerful. They usually don’t yell on soapboxes, but they are often long time entertainers, and most certainly are earth movers. It just gets done. If you put your mind (Mercury) to it, what seems impossible, inch by inch, comes to pass.
This is our third Moon with a Grand Earth Trine – Mercury, Jupiter, Pluto! Again, Mercury is retrograde turns direct the day after our Full Moon! It has gone back as far as it is going to, just missing the trine with Jupiter. Jupiter is retrograding away from the trine with Pluto. So, we think about what we could do, but contracts are not signed. We are enlivened, see the details, how it could be, yet it still isn’t the time yet. We carry the ideas with us, and they help shape our intentions, enhance our chances. If the combinations with your chart are good in late June, the ideas will be there ready to fulfill when that Jupiter Pluto trine is made exactly June 26!
5 Days after our Full Moon, Jupiter in Virgo squares Saturn in Sagittarius May 26!
The important core long term outer planet aspect is the Jupiter square Saturn we have been having continuously since they started being close together within 5 degrees Feb 20. There are only two of these aspects. The first exact one was March 23rd. The last of the two is exact May 26, only 5 days after our Full Flower Moon! It fades away to 3 degrees apart by June 15.
Jupiter went direct, forward May 9, only three hours before the TRANSIT of MERCURY! It is now carrying the Message of Light of the TRANSIT of MERCURY, the solar infusion Eclipse of the Sun!
Jupiter expands limitlessly! Saturn archives important information, condenses and sets boundaries. In Sagittarius, Jupiter’s sign, Saturn assigns tasks to get the information out in a timely fashion, keeping the information unbiased, clean and true as possible. Jupiter motivates; Saturn protects his commitment like a mountain fortress. Jupiter in Virgo sorts the bits, realizing some are more important than thought to be when first encountered. Saturn in Sagittarius carefully weighs the new perspective, shrewdly prioritizing.
Personally there may be surprising agreements! In Virgo, Jupiter’s ideas are well backed by the results of practical application and often a bit of research. Saturn is more willing than usual to expand step by step in sensible terms, on a well scheduled program. Things can be fixed, integrated, along the way, assuring a strong foundation. Both are optimistic to an extent. A challenge might be to take on only what you realistically can. Jupiter in Virgo is lucky at assessing health concerns, and Saturn in Sag wants a good life plan for long term well being. Diet, exercise, checking on what you have avoided, insurances and healthy housing go with the territory. There may be breakdowns or breakthroughs. Usually both will call for more funds, so be thrifty now to cover what comes up later. See more!
Two Fixed Stars – Algol and Alcyone! Venus is in one of its signs, Taurus. It just passed Algol May 20 at 26 TA 10. Algol brings dramatic statements. It was thought to be the most evil star in the heavens! If you aren’t dead by decapitation you can be a great artist! It is symbolic of losing your head, and that can be by alcoholism, brainwashing, loss of memory or pain, even by so having so much fun you forget yourself, as well as other means! Of course, modern writers and observers are clear that people born at 26 TA live and that day each year is not noted! Algol blinks and disappears 8 hours at a time because it is a binary star, eclipsing itself every 3 days! Pretty unique, and considered a star of transformation. One writer says, ‘…if you dabble in shamanism it can kill you or enlighten you.’ Johnny Depp and his wife both have Venus with Algol, thought by some to have magnetic beauty!
May 20 the Sun just passed and, only 2+ hours before, the Moon just opposed Alcyone 00 GE 00 in 2000. It is the central star of the Pleiades, also called the Weeping Sisters, in other words, something to weep about. “Sickness, disgrace, evil disposition (used to be a term in astrology for homosexuality), murderer or murdered, imprisonment, death by blows, stabs, shooting, beheading or shipwreck..” “The ruthless visionary, a passionate but potentially arrogant person.” The Pleiades, as the daughters of Atlas, who carried the world, Alcyone points to dealing with burdensome matters of weight. While it was in Taurus it was material concerns, substance. Now in Gemini, there are concerns about our intellect, how we think, communicate, our breath of life, connections with the world – political, climate change, the Internet.
If you don’t have your chart, get a free one at Astro.com. Stars move forward through the zodiac at one degree every 72 years. You can find all the star positions here: The Fixed Stars in Longitude Order. Use the long 2000 column for current positions.
Both of these fixed star aspects having just passed still carry possible serious considerations. Perhaps you are going to be more careful, conscientious, attentive. Maybe there are some things to be faced or said, done. It may be uncomfortable, but don’t miss your window. Be loving.
This is a seasonal Blue Moon. It is derived from the older definition of the term – the third of four full moons in a season, this one between the March equinox and the June solstice of 2016.
Full Moons reach out, open doors and gateways.
Gemini 2016 Full Flower Blue Moon, Wesak Astrology Chart
Back to Top
New Moon – 14 Degree 6 Planet Mutable Cross/Grand Square, Saturn Square Neptune
Saturday June 4, 7:59 PM Pacific at 14 Gemini 53
The Metropolis, a grid of earth lights below, echoing the skyways, the Milky Way, and, in this case, Meteors over Denver – connections to everywhere!
Gemini has this supreme urge to communicate anytime, anywhere, with anyone! It can be microscopic, holding hands with your sweetheart, to extraterrestrial contact with magnificent stars, comets, meteors, beings ~ it’s being infused, imprinted with galaxies of knowledge from times far, far away. Dark New Moon nights are perfect.
Mercury is no longer retrograde, but will finish its Phase 3, tidying up in Taurus, June 7. Only a few short days to go! Bodily matters will be more peaceful, possessions will settle, snafus will untangle and relax, monies have potential after all! June 3, the day before our New Moon, Mercury crosses the TRANSIT of MERCURY, ECLIPSE of the Sun degree the last time, this time going forward. We’ve been thinking about things, and this is a reminder to carry the Eclipse message forward. That cycle is ending as well as the Moon ending her 27 day cycle, merging with Father Sun. Crossing the Transit degree reminds us of our Eclipse exchange, the infusion by Father Sun, the Message. The Moon in Gemini, Mercury’s sign, fully absorbs the upgrade, intuitively getting even more through the lunar conduit. The thread continues, opens the doors to an extended range, another cycle.
Gemini is an information gathering time, and it’s coming from every direction! The Moon and Sun are with Venus! This threesome holds the fourth point with three outer planets in a T Square, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune, forming a Mutable Cross, Grand Square! We have six planets spread through Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces! Balancing, charging and changing, the Four Directions, a lot to consider, many options to coordinate! Stay Steady in the Light in the Center. Breathe.
- Gemini has Venus, Moon and Sun at the SAME degree, 14! Venus is things we want, beauty and adornment, love. Coming from Taurus, it is more concerned with our bodies and now sculpting our minds, our words to attract what’s organically the best for us. The Moon loves her food, and finger foods rule in Gemini! There are things to do, places to go and we’re on the move! She feeds our mind with memories and intuitions, Mothers’ magic, woman power, knows the public pulse, business cycles! The Sunbeams give us Light and hope, lead the way to meet many, share maximum, spread the good word heart to heart!
- These New Moon three are with the Fixed Star Rigel, at 16 Gemini 50! Rigel is in the constellation Orion, a double star, the 7th brightest in the sky. Rigel has mixed reviews ranging from splendor and honors, a strong and dignified nature, self-confidence, to inconstancy, arrogance, violence, impiety. It offers prosperity in trade and particularly by voyages or abroad, but danger of treachery and poison.It’s said if Rigel is conjunct with the Sun, Moon, as it is here, MC or Ascendant, a quick rise in life is promised on account of a strong, inherent willpower, love of action, and a lucky hand in enterprise, but a continuous battle to retain an acquired position has to be waged. Ironically, this fight at the same time stimulates an increase in vigor. Even in spite of unhelpful aspects, success and reaching the set aim can be secured by this powerful concentration. If however the native is not cautious or has an attack of weakness, failure and disappointments, a fall from success will follow. Be careful and hang onto your socks!
- Virgo has Jupiter also at degree 14! That’s four planets at the 14th degree, tight and tasty! Jupiter wants the meaning of all that data Gemini has gathered. It wants to give it a direction, a purpose. In Virgo it places the details, the juicy components in consummate order, a system that flows like a beautiful river, with each valuable piece in the most useful position. The North Node is retrograding to meet Jupiter. The North is ascending beyond its old footing, no finer companion to explore with than Jupiter the traveler. Together they will do training and teach life saving methods of good work and great health. They get a little twitted at times, nervous about whether it will all work out, Jupiter sometimes exaggerating his fears, but that same exaggeration is the backside of unquenchable hope and optimism, expansive thinking! It’s doable!
- Saturn is holding the fort in Sagittarius. You know how it’s sometimes like herding kittens, well Sag is famous for seeking greener grass, a whole lot of fun, and simply enjoys the trip, anywhere! Saturn says ok that’s fine long as we finish this job so we can pay for the trip! Aw, ok, I know, we said we would. What’s next? Bring me that book so I can look up the specs. So Saturn is the time keeper, inspector, build-it-right, responsible one who keeps everyone on task. He knows he can’t keep ’em corralled forever, so tailors the parts to suit the worker, and, hallelujah, it gets done on time even! Great job, well done on everyone’s part!
- Neptune in Pisces is the dreamer, wants to save the world, or their part of it, if possible. If nothing, they want to make some contribution that makes a difference. If they are working on that particular project, they are on board and even a whimsical Pisces will focus right up and add astonishing insights, saving time right and left! They often know good resources, contacts that will donate to the cause. Don’t expect them to ‘follow orders,’ wisely allow time outs. They can look tough, but know that there is a sensitive Soul in there. Respect them or you may have a consequence later. Ask and really listen. Just because they don’t speak firmly doesn’t mean they don’t mean it or it’s not valuable. Their input is priceless.
- Back to Gemini. Walkie Talkie! Talking too much may dilute the message or drop down to chit chat. Keep your priorities and pay attention when people glaze over. Take a break and rethink your priorities, stick to ’em. Ask what’s needed next then go get the info. Do some marketing, get the word out! Connect people with like minds and that have info the other needs, then blitz off to the next good source! Get the blog up and running. Take it easy on those Virgos. Once they start working, more talk distracts and slows them down. Just check to be sure they are on course. Give Sagittarians enough to chew on. If they don’t take you seriously, ask them what would make the difference to them. Neptunians won’t parrot back to you. They listen more to the feel of things and often come back with non sequiturs that you triggered. Trust that. They are connected in some subtle way….
Mercury, Gemini’s planet, is leaving a Grand Trine in Earth. He almost trined Jupiter, got the closest possible when he turned direct May 22. Good luck, some kind of fame or fortune was just a finger’s length away, could smell it! But nope, didn’t quite happen. But, did make the trine to Pluto the 30th, Memorial Day. Some powerful insight occurred, a contract was signed, a lucrative connection made, healing words spoken, a secret or confidence shared. These may bloom to full understanding as we carry them to and sit with them at the New Moon, new words, new beginnings.
In a different degree set, Mercury sextiles Chiron June 8. Mars is retrograding back to oppose Mercury in Taurus June 9, trine Chiron in Pisces June 12, then inconjunct Uranus in Aries June 18. Going to be lively!
- Mercury gets the dialogue going with Chiron. There may be some reminiscing, or a sense of communion. This more patient and commiserating connection will ease the way for Mars opposite Mercury when sparks could fly. But Mars knows some things must be said and encourages Mercury who may have been patient way too long in Taurus.
- Mars in Scorpio retrograde opposite Mercury in Taurus June 9 could be Vesuvius! Mars has had secret things accumulating, being restimulated, possibly even from the past. Important things. Private relationship matters, sexual, financial power plays, fears of death, fears of life! They can be perpetrator or defender, healer. Mercury in Taurus can be maddenly slow, on purpose or just naturally, or so patient, thankfully calming. They have a strong mind and are hard to push off their spot. Common sense is your best ally. Let them know what’s in it for them that is good for everybody. They may shift then. Know there will be 180 differences. See the values in both sides.Don’t push so hard that people dig in their heels. Both Scorpio and Taurus are fixed signs. Even though Mars may look like a whirlwind circling, don’t be fooled that they may change. That might just show you they could be nervous, need to be talked down. No condescending. At times Mars can bully, by scaring you with his speed. Speed does not necessarily indicate change either. Take it easy. Think about what can be useful that each has to offer without changing anyone! Chiron is in good position to heal the situation since it trines Mars and sextiles Mercury. Look to a third party to see things through.
- In the retrograde degrees, Mars trines Chiron while retrograde June 12, and while going forward July 17. Mars in Scorpio will stir Chiron’s cauldron. It’s looking for the keys to healing, to open the threshold to advanced teachings, awaken the Kundalini, know the meaning of life itself. Security, prevention and protection from harm, will be sought and succeeds. Invincibility has limits, whether a more clever foe or simply old age. Clean up, take good care of yourself. See the best therapist. Offer to volunteer, make amends as needed to make good relationships. Be honest in business dealings, no cheating, no manipulating. Seek common goals helpful to all concerned. Set July 17 as a marker for this particular work.
- Mars inconjuncts Uranus twice in the retrograde degrees, June 18 and July 13. Mars is the planet of Aries, so these two have a spunky link! Mars is the leader, initiator, first one, fighter, defender! He is spontaneous, is the amazing first responder fireman, ambulance medic, 100% on-the-spot intuition! Uranus loves that in-the-moment speed and intelligence! Scorpio is a tad intense, but that suits them all! Uranus loves different and being on the cutting edge. He’s surprised he can be surprised! It may not be a lasting encounter, but is distracting from the usual humdrum and definitely entertaining and enlivening! Mars takes a swipe, and is amazed that Uranus dodges him so easily. Uranus is usually the one who shocks people, so he wakes up too. That was close; he’s not quite as untouchable as he thought! Each is slightly askew, the right place to consider new facets of current events!
In 13 days, Saturn will square Neptune for the 2nd time. This aspect is important because of its long duration. It ran seven months in 2015 at two different times, and will a third period in 2016 for 6+ months. In 2016, it runs from April 13 to Oct 31, with second exact aspect June 17 at 12 Sag, and the final aspect Sep 10 at 10 Sag.
At worst, Saturn in Sagittarius, holds his opinion as law, shutting down any intuitive responses of Neptune. However, Neptune is in his own sign Pisces, doubly potent, can’t be quelled forever. Saturn says that psychic stuff is ridiculous, of course. At best, perhaps, Saturn teaches people who suffer addictions how to get back into the world, giving them realistic examples of successes that are stable, giving them tasks to show them they can do it too! There may be processing of profound griefs along the way. Or, Saturn himself loses faith and it takes the gentle Piscean compassion to understand and reconnect his Spirit. Saturn may have traveled far, variously abandoning himself, others, all his seeking fallen short, to find himself collapsed at Neptune’s feet, ready to hear a truth that was always there. Neptune may say a few words that unlock the Gate of Fears and Saturn walks through the Fire free!
Saturn is always the Builder, looking to the long term. It may be mind, it may be matter. It may be the Temple of Wisdom, or carrying the nomad coals of light. In Sagittarius he is divine protector of knowledge. Pisces is the spiritual seeker, dreamer, intuitive, believer without proof. The spiritual tides wash away karmic debris, soften edges, reduce resistance. Saturn helps collect the ideas, give them focus, bring them to a consortium of useful existence. Neptune inspires; Saturn gives them a home. See more
Gemini is the Breath, the Word of God, since Mercury, Gemini’s planet, always travels closely with the Sun. Venus conjunct both Sun and Moon is giving her blessing and grace.
Gemini 2016 New Moon Astrology Chart
Back to Top
Full Strawberry Moon, Sun Cancer ~ Summer Solstice!
Mutable Cross, Grand Square ~ Jupiter Trine Pluto!
Monday June 20, 4:02 AM Pacific at 29 Gemini/Sagittarius 33
This luscious Full Moon, the second in Gemini, in the last 12 hours and last degree of Gemini, is opening the Gateway to Cancer with a spread of fully enriched data and the wisdom to know what to do with it! Cancer, ever the scholar, is delighted! Full Moon is 4:03 AM Pacific, the Sun enters Cancer 3:34 PM! Happy Summer Solstice!
SECOND Gemini Full Moon! The May 21 Full Flower Blue Moon was at 1 Sagittarius 14. This Full Strawberry Moon is 29 Gemini/Sag 33! In Blue Moon parlance, the current popular definition is the second Full Moon in a month is a Blue Moon. So in astrological parlance (a sign equates roughly to a month), since this is the second Full Moon in the Sign, I’ll call it a Blue Moon too!
The three Gemini Moons each support an outer planet transit combination!
- The May 21 first Full Moon, the Flower Blue Moon, brings in Gemini, and Mercury turns forward/direct the next day, and opening the gate before the May 26 last Jupiter square Saturn!
- The June 4 New Moon opens the new cycle that sets up the June 17 second Saturn square Neptune that remains with us until Sep 10. That square precedes this Full Moon by only three days, the square giving its support to the Strawberry Moon!
- This June 20 Full Strawberry Moon supports the June 26 Jupiter trine Pluto!
June 17 Saturn Square Neptune is three days preceding the Strawberry Moon
xxxx20 Full Strawberry Moon, Happy Cancer and Happy Summer Solstice! It opens the last gate to the last Jupiter trine Pluto.
xxxx26 Jupiter trine Pluto is an empowering combination, that gives Mars strong impetus
xxxx29 Mars turns forward, direct
That’s the potent and complicated backdrop for this Full Moon at 29 degrees, the last degree of a sign. We reach a maximum maturity, last chance, might feel at the end of our rope, a cycle is ending, we are itching to go on! In Gemini there is a sense that our breath is critical. How we breathe, what we choose to pay attention to that entertains our air space. What we choose to breath back out, release. What is ethical, undeniable, must be spoken for our life to line up with our Soul’s commitment. We are at the threshold. The past is the past, choices are made, we go forward even if we don’t choose and not choosing becomes the choice. And so it is. Breathe well.
Moon and Sun are leaving squares to Chiron behind. Chiron is at the point of their T Square. About five days ago Sun challenged Chiron, the healings, teaching, maybe even added to the trouble. One person’s many ideas, confusing and overwhelming. Or they kept up the dialogue until someone finally listened and a breakthrough was made. There was logic versus intuition, possibly words were finally spoken and understanding dawned. Moon followed late yesterday, emotional, fiery, passionately encouraging, wanting us to look ahead, see the potentials for better or worse, just wanting the truth, meaning well. Chiron may have felt overwhelmed by that too, but infinitely glad someone cares even if you can’t get a word in edgewise, LOL! Will think about it.
Mercury, Gemini’s planet, is forming the fourth point of the Mutable Cross, Grand square! It is same degree opposite Saturn, one degree square Neptune, closely square Jupiter!
- Jupiter is leaving Saturn, but Mercury is inviting a little more thinking about things. Jupiter wanted big and technically excellent. Saturn wanted to build but perhaps not in the expected location. Jupiter is generally trusting, but in Virgo skeptical. Saturn wants the facts, Sag says oh just let’s get on with it, or suggests yet another location – they love to travel! Saturn may be in denial, but Jupiter isn’t about to let that pass. And on around it goes. Now Mercury has heard it all and in one of its own signs, chats it out, brainstorms, possibly getting an unexpected consensus! Or, so much more input will be added, it all goes over the top, each going their separate ways. Forget about it! Huh. But none will be the same as before….
- Saturn and Neptune will square June 17, coming right up! Mercury is logical, and downright smart in Gemini! It’s the same degree opposite Saturn in Sagittarius! Saturn may listen, though you gotta weave your way through the Sagittarius opinions, dropping hints and ideas here and there. One thing leads to another. Serious Saturn is keen on reality, and Sag loves another good story, so keep dropping those bread crumbs. Take ’em to the show so they can see it for themselves. Saturn might want you to make an appointment, show proper respect. Gemini is youthful and Saturn can be the cool Master. Keep your dignity, or make them laugh in spite of themselves! There’s no way to sneak up on Neptune. They know you’re on the way before you do! At times their intuition will trump your logic. Fine. Other times your fine logic will show them what a fool they have been and they will thank you for it. Sometimes it will seem like they are a confused mush, you could look right through them like glass, and no one is home. How do you talk to that?! If there are addiction issues, that could be true. But don’t confuse that with their waking dreams, or underestimate them or their dreams. They have magic on their side and it usually will prove out. They can be super dedicated Souls. There will be perfect times for each of you to use your talents.
Mars is potently in station, ‘standing still,’ at 23 Scorpio. If we use a 1 degree range for the station, it started June 18, Mars directs, turns forward, June 29, continues within 1 degree until July 12. It inconjuncts Uranus while retrograde June 18 and when direct July 13. This whole period of time will call for wider awareness, and because of that, adjustments. It makes sense to look aside, check out a side trip, pay attention, not let things slip by. We can be dazed by the wild Uranus in Aries, explosive, entertaining, strange and wonderful. Mars in Scorpio often feels invisible and invincible, inordinately curious! Either of them can have a temper. Uranus goes off like firecrackers; Mars in Scorpio smoulders. If you feel the heat rising, leave right now. Backup may be wise. If Uranus is complacent, not their usual venue, it could be a kickstart from Mars is on cue! If they are valuable but scaring people and losing their audience, Scorpio can show them how to hang onto themselves. Maybe one or both of them needs an adventure to spice their life. Can do! Be aware of how others may feel, be ready to take responsibility for any consequences. The ‘friendship’ may be short lived, but never forgotten!
Whatever didn’t happen when Jupiter squared Saturn, and you might even be glad for that, will more than be made up for by Jupiter trine Pluto in Capricorn, Saturn’s sign, June 26! This will be their last of three trines, so make the very, very best of it! This is MEGA SUPER TRINE! It’s known as a wealth aspect, great for healing! Jupiter itself is considered fame and fortune in old time astrology. In Virgo it can be for writers, any kinds of daily services from nursing to bookkeeping, pet care, landscaping, housekeeping, etc. Jupiter is publishing. Get your blog going. Travel can be for healthcare seminars. Pluto wants healing, Capricorn rules careers and elders. Building and real estate. Pluto rules all kinds of major monies – inheritance, banking, loans, grants, insurance. CEOs, corporations. Think big! See more!
The Full Moon Gemini Sun is in close longitude with Polaris, the Pole star, 28 GE 34! Polaris is at the north pole, never sets, stands almost motionless on the sky, and all the stars of the Northern sky appear to rotate around it. Other stars along this circle were the pole star in the past and will be again in the future, including Thuban and Vega. Polaris has been close to the actual position of the north pole for over 1000 years. Polaris has long been an important star to sailors, caravans of old winding their way over the desert by night and others who navigated their way by the stars. It is currently located almost directly overhead as seen from the North Pole.
The planet, Uranus, was discovered one degree longitude away from this star.
According to Ptolemy the bright stars are like Saturn and in some degree like Venus. It is said to give indifference and improvidence of spirit, and to lead to many troubles. By the Kabbalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter Tau and the 21st Tarot Trump “The Universe.” The Chinese considered the Pole Star as “the great honorable Lord of the Heavens”. Other races too had high admiration for it, and one can draw the conclusion that, in a relevant position in the natal chart, it will give spiritual powers to the bearer, and he will be highly respected. The Pole Star serves as a guide and indicator. It can give a good sense of discretion and you will be able to follow your instinct, clearly recognize your aims, pursue and achieve them! You may find yourself up all night, at the center of things, the heart of the matter!
Take some time, get out in the Moonlight with a bowl of strawberry ice cream, or not! Smudge and clear, make an offering, give gratitude. Think on your dreams, call on your Guides and Polaris, breathe all the old away, breathe in the new Word! Pray for all Souls. If you are in a group, have Circle and, faces up, let the MoonLight bathe you, run through you all as One! Blessed be.
Gemini 2016 Full Strawberry Moon Astrology Chart
Back to Top
The next New Moon is Monday July 4, 4:01 AM Pacific at 12 Cancer 54
See the entire Gemini Newsletter!
See the 2016 Special Edition Newsletter for upcoming Planetary Patterns!
Please, always remember these planetary combinations are what’s happening in the world. Check with your astrologer to see how they do, or don’t, activate your personal chart! May it go well with you….
Read Full Post »