New Moon! Red HOT Five Planets in Aries! Jupiter Square Pluto!
Full Pink Moon! Pluto T Square: Sun/Moon Straddles Jupiter Opposition Uranus!
New Moon! Red HOT Five Planets in Aries! Jupiter Square Pluto!
Monday March 27! 7:57 PM Pacific at 7 Aries 37!
Milky Way Fire! A controlled burn in Everglades National Park made for a dramatic Milky Way landscape in this mighty panorama by Mark Andrew Thomas!
This is no average quiet New Moon! It has FIVE planets in fiery spicy Aries! Venus/Moon/Sun and Uranus/Mercury! Bob Marley sang it, Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Venus/Moon/Sun! Love your Mother/Father, the ultimate family union! Aries flavors that combination potently with independence! It is the sign of newborns and Sunrise! Every day truly IS a new day! Venus is the ingenue, toddler to teen to young person. Moon is child or mother, nurtured or nurturing matron. Sun is teen to adept adult. Aries is forever feisty, aiming for independence, rebellious if given a chance! Sweet faced Venus in Aries loves competition, a good fight, fitness excellence, the chance to be #1! Moon in Aries children are often expected to be independent, sometime fending for themselves at an early age, taking care of the other children. Moon is a courageous Mother, maybe a single Mom doing quite well. Papa Sun in Aries loves to adventure with them all, often has an irregular life style, calls his own shots, an inspiring mentor!
- Venus and Mars are in each other’s signs! It’s called a mutual reception when that happens. Mars is a key planet because it rules all five planets in Aries! But when planets are in each other’s signs, each ‘rules’ the other. Mars is in Taurus, but Venus rules Taurus, so they are ‘more’ equal in this circumstance! Mars is calmed in Taurus; Venus is more frisky in Aries, not her usually sweet as honey self! Mars might take her chocolates and she says thanks, I don’t really want them, so he eats them himself, LOL!It is said the planets can be transposed to each others signs when in reception. You would read Venus in Taurus where Mars is, and Mars in Aries where Venus is! So it would be Mars by the Moon and Sun, and Venus sextile Neptune! Mars would then be in its own sign, pushing the pack! It would have stirred up Moon and Sun right properly as they passed – offering ideas a mile a minute, encouraging immediate action! Venus in Taurus would pledge funding, her loyalty and perseverance to pursue Neptune’s visions. She saw what was a deep value and knows how to show it beautifully to others. They want some too, right away!
- Venus is retrograde, inconjunct Moon’s North Node in Virgo. Venus knows going back a bit to polish up some details will make a difference! Virgo sometimes doubts, but Venus in Aries has been there before, and confidently encourages a quick experimental shift in the order. It may not come out as either expected, but each step leads to the next, often with better results than thought possible! See more
Uranus/Mercury! Mercury crossed Uranus the day before, 8:05 AM Pacific on the 26th! This is like greased lightning! The lights flash, instinctual insights, awakening at your fingertips! Pure genius! The order may zig zag like a pinball machine, or go so fast straight ahead like a meteor you barely see it, but it’s there! Mercury always brings a hint of duality; there may be parallels! An astounding Name! Computers, conversations, the internet, communications. Astonishing writing for 3 days, 24th, 25, 26! New ideas. Independence and freedom may take the fore In the name of community, world unity! Remarkable new alliances are possible! Take that step forward!
Mercury trines Saturn the 29th the first time of three. Mercury is now in the first phase of it’s 3-part retrograde cycle, slowing to retrograde April 9. See Double Retrograde! Mercury in Aries is quick and logical, gets right to the point. Saturn in Sagittarius is happy, no wasted time, there’s lots to do! Sagittarius has its opinions and Saturn doesn’t always want the divine order disturbed, but darn if Mercury doesn’t have some clever ideas, including how to get them done and be more productive! There could be a whole new department or affiliate! Definitely worth a listen.
Mercury separating semi-sextile Chiron. Mercury is within minutes of this connection, still aware of the Chiron confidences, an exchange of healing and business nuances that make the drive more potent, the sale more satisfying. This subtlety makes us whole, some of it not able to be put into words. But people can feel it and there is an organic trust emerging.
Mars is separating sextile Neptune in Pisces. Mars, the Aries planet, more gentle in Taurus, has invited Neptune to play along! Neptune’s vision sees the whole Universe, makes love with music! Mars in Taurus acts for the Earth! There is a common sense component that Mars wants to fight for in Neptune’s behalf. Neptune intuitively guides, Mars pushes the plow! We all instinctively want to know why should we, and how does it work. Does it really work? These two can put the model together and demonstrate these important points.
On a daily basis, they can solve irrigation problems, set up fire safety. Sitting, meditating, may never be finer, and that massage was the best ever. You were transported. Your body takes on new meaning as the instrument of your beliefs. Walking the water’s edge shows you a special place within your Soul as you commune with yourself across the textures of time and place.
Saturn in Sagittarius square Chiron in Pisces is with us for awhile. They are less than 3 degrees apart now. Saturn will retrograde April 5 to make the second square April 30. If Chiron is marriage, as the Magi Society says, then this is clearly not a time to set your date unless you have overwhelmingly other favorable aspects and neither of these planets is in one of your love life placements! SEE your astrologer. Saturn can be hardship and sorrows and the old words for Chiron are wounded, healer, teacher. Doesn’t pay to take chances with these two in a challenging aspect with each other. Saturn is career, reputation, fatherhood, age, retirement, what you have earned, laws. Chiron is also thought to be business, health care. They are currently at odds with each other. You can easily see that with current politics.
All of us are making breakthroughs as we hit the wall, face our worst fears, surrender to what seems inevitable! We see what doesn’t work, so we let it go. We turn to find there ARE other ways, plenty of them in fact! And they are doable. We seek other options. There are certain responsibilities we must take; some are not ours to do. No guilt. Some matters need a ton of education. We need to place our seeds in fertile soil, nurture them, give them time to grow in dignity at their own pace. Sagittarius and Chiron the healer teachers are being called. Archangel Gabriel is blowing his horn! Saturn wants the facts that can make the possibilities happen! Sometimes the data counts, tells the real story. We want the Truth, nothing but the Truth….
The second Jupiter square Pluto is exact in three days, March 30! At worst this combo can be mean and bullying, goes to extremes and exaggerates. It can also be our wake up call. The wounds or ignorance behind this behavior need healing desperately. Change conniving and manipulation to dialogue and listening when possible. Otherwise, take real appropriate measures to secure your safety. Jupiter is in Libra, sign of balance in relationships; Pluto is deep relationships. Relationships need reassessment since Venus, ruler of Libra, is also retrograde at this time, making 180 shifts. From one side to the other we find a rooted center ground, can manage the winds that blow by. Pluto in Capricorn, and Venus are strongly about financial matters, and Jupiter makes it a big matter. With Venus retrograde caution is advised. Some changes will need immediate attention, and others will be way better left alone until a more favorable time. An experienced, trusted confidant or advisor is needed perhaps. Health may be challenged, Jupiter at times exaggerating conditions, Pluto taking them to extremes. Deep in the fire then rising from the flames! Compulsive obsessive behaviors need to be held in abeyance. Think of long term consequences and goals to help yourself stay on a good course. We want a greater Truth to prevail. We are rebuilding our foundations, forging a more beautiful future. See more!
This ARIES New Moon is the power that helps us stand true to ourselves no matter the challenge!
Aries New Moon Astrology Chart x
Full Pink Moon!
Pluto T Square: Sun/Moon Straddles Jupiter Opposition Uranus!
Monday April 10, 11:08 PM Pacific at 21 Libra 33
MERCURY in TAURUS RETROGRADE yesterday! That means Mercury has been in station, ‘standing still,’ the last 4 days and remains so the next 4 days! Mercury stations are a time of focus, absorbing, mulling things over, stabilizing our mind, paying a deeper attention. As we stand still, if we accept it, there is a calming. Any minute motion is registered. It’s like that time when someone has you be still and they ask you what do you hear? And it’s amazing what is there that you take for granted, or just never noticed before. The world is humming all around us all the time. In Taurus it’s an earthy awareness, organic. Our bodies, what our bare feet feel, the texture of the soil. Beauty at our fingertips, the sounds in our ears, the rustle of the leaves or a tiny insect landing. Take the time it takes to tune in to these special things, and the dear people around us. Really listen. It’s a gift.
This Full Moon is during the Double Retrograde! These first 6 days of Mercury Rx, April 9 – 15, are during the finishing Venus Rx, a DOUBLE RX! See more
This Full Moon embraces FOUR outer planet aspects! It has an intense 5 planet T Square in Cardinal signs, Pluto at the point! See the red triangle in the chart below please. Three of the planets, one at each point, are outer planets, indicating long term effects!
1. Last month’s March 12 Full Moon at 22 degrees activated the Jupiter/Uranus opposition that was then at 21/22 degrees. This April 10 Full Moon straddles the Jupiter opposition Uranus! Both of these Full Moons are keeping the March 2nd 22 degree Jupiter opposition Uranus alive, processing its messages!
The TSquare set starts with the Sun opposite Jupiter on the 7th! If you count the 5 days before that as an active range, it starts the 2nd! Extraordinary proportions and options! The sequence is first Jupiter, then the squares with Pluto, followed by the aspects to Uranus! The set finishes with a bang, the Sun conjunct Uranus April 13! You can easily allow 3 days for it to settle and things move on to other matters, which takes us to the 16th. This important set takes from the 2nd to the 16th, two weeks. It’s not just a come-and-go Full Moon, it’s a process, an experience that reveals observations and learnings from different vantage points. It is important because it ties to the understanding of the many years long Uranus square Pluto and the current Jupiter square Pluto. Please continue reading….
1a Moon goes through the process more quickly. She starts the same afternoon and finishes the next day.
Moon crossed Jupiter before the Full Moon at 3:58 PM Pacific! There’s a great feeling of optimism about relationships, almost feels like new kin! There’s a camaraderie, willingness to journey, a seminar together. Dance, a symphony or play, a meal together would be lovely, thank you!
- Concurrently, Moon squares Pluto in Capricorn 6:45 PM Pacific. Both water planets, there is a likeness, a knowing. But in square signs, Moon prefers being above board and sharing in Libra, while Pluto in Capricorn guards the well. There is a formality. It wants control, and confidentiality, may not trust or be trustworthy. Maybe it is time to face the consequences and fess up.
- She Moon opposes Sun, makes the Full Pink Moon at 11:08 PM. It may be a meet and brief, an intriguing exchange. Aries moves on, leaving a legacy if you are quick enough to catch it. He’s excited, wants to go share with many more others! Libra is left lingering and longing, advocating for new possibilities, lining up the team.
- After the Full Moon, Moon opposes Uranus in Aries at 4:31 AM Pacific on the next day. There is a break for freedom, a surprise potential! The local social troupe takes wings! Your new friend may already be gone, inviting you to visit or meet soon at a third place!
Though not one of the four outer planet aspects, Mars figures in the T Square too. Moon inconjuncts Mars, Mars is semi-sextile Sun/Uranus. Moon is in Libra the sign opposite Mars’ sign Aries. Moon knows what to do with unruly children and has a tenderness for their courage and that they are struggling to grow up. Doesn’t matter how old you are! She can be annoyed, but none the less tries to instill manners, help them see the effect they are having on others, how a different approach can work to their favor. Mars sometimes needs to grow into these ideas over most of their lifetime. First they must be independently themselves! And Moon in Libra may need to do some growing up in that regard – less people pleasing and more spine! Mars in Taurus has to learn peace and patiences while in the midst of action and conflicting needs! No easy task, but doable.
Mars in Taurus in a semi-sextile, a sign ahead of Sun/Uranus in Aries, can be steady and soothing or feel like a boulder in the road! Mars in this position can be the strength and shelter of an oak tree in the storm, watch for openings, lead and persevere when Sun/Uranus would be distracted, give up, not wait. Mars in Taurus can find Sun/Uranus quite unsettling. Or they may be exactly the provocative inspiration he was needing! Once ignited in forward motion he can be Thor through the massive gates!
1b The Sun moves slower than Moon and provides the two week backdrop for Moon’s blitz!
Sun opposed Jupiter 2:39 PM Pacific on the 7th, making it known there are important differences, some space is needed for both to be honored for their own sake. Jupiter, though flexible, still has its prerogatives and opinions, Libra its own sense of etiquette. Aries isn’t usually as concerned with such sensitivities and is annoyed by all that time such social negotiations can take. Jupiter can get carried away with ceremony, and Libra has to make up its mind, be polite to all parties. Sun in Aries, the great Light of Dawn, primordial, shines in a moment, potently lighting the day, asking no one when or what to do! It just does its business and the rest of the world gratefully complies! Jupiter in Libra can put up shapes and funnels to enhance or commandeer such light, but much of it simply blazes its Path! Light is Light!
- Sun squared Pluto 5:45 PM Pacific April 8. Feelings, ego, heart and Soul could have been hurt. Sun in Aries, and cardinal get started signs, are generally quick to forgive; Pluto in Capricorn may not. Go gently with disagreements that could have irrevocable effects. Better not to have people feel threatened and dig in. Change may take a lot more work and time when that happens. Admit your own part in things, clean up old messes. Give credit for credit due. Open up your heart and break the chain.
- The last aspect of the T Square is Sun conjunct Uranus 10:29 PM Pacific April 13! That is a golden wild card! Be different, take a chance, BE a new friend! ONE can be a fabulous number! Many #1s can be the tide of change! Network as far and wide as you can! Invent a unique solution! Be the leader! Extend the invitation! Astounding and glorious! Entirely ALIVE!
2. This Moon witnesses the very last three days, of being within 5 degrees of closeness, of the long time Uranus square Pluto! It started its first of seven exact aspects in 2010! It has been in the final 5 degree close range 11.29.16 to 4.13.17! Uranus is then leaving Pluto behind, and doesn’t go back! The Kundalini has been released! It doesn’t mean these matters are over at the snap of your fingers, not by a long shot. They are being synthesized within our lives, profoundly embedded, wedged into the most private places. They are becoming a strong network of support we gradually don’t even think of consciously anymore. See more
How far, how wide, how high can you go?!?
3. Though Jupiter is turning away from Pluto, he is still 2 degrees close, and this aspect is part ot the powerful Full Moon T Square! It is fading, but is keeping the March 30 second Jupiter square Pluto in our attention! There may be a calming, but powerful conditions continue to prevail. Still keep watch for secret agendas and alliances, rights forfeited for lack of resistance, lack of attention, apathy, disbelief that could happen. Jupiter in Libra offers a look at the other person’s side, education and negotiation when people are treated with respect, their differences valued. I repeat, we want a greater Truth to prevail. We are rebuilding our foundations, forging a more beautiful future. See the last paragraph of the New Moon above, and See more!
4. The fourth outer planet aspect is the upcoming second Saturn retrograde square Chiron April 30! It is already less than 2 degrees.
Saturn square Chiron/Venus. Venus retrograde in Pisces squares Saturn twice, April 8, two days before the Full Moon, and when Venus is not retrograde April 21. There are costs and the budget may not be enough. Love is not what it used to be or expectations are too high. Reconsider values, high priced or a super bargain! Out of work partners may not be chosen. Self indulgence may be curbed. A vow to work more effectively could get the job done against the retrograde odds. Hold off on beauty choices – remodels, wardrobes, elective surgeries, entertainment ventures.
Venus ALMOST conjuncts Chiron! She gets into the 26th degree, makes her station there, but turns forward at 26 Pisce 54, while Chiron is at 26 Pisces 31! It’s very, very close, a whispered invitation, reminder, a presence for several days, can see her, but no consummation. It’s haunting and taunting because Venus is love, and the Magi society says Chiron is the marriage planet! But them squaring Saturn indicates it’s not the time yet, or if proceeded with, a karmic union weighty with learning. A strong yearning at the time may surprisingly fade away and be forgotten sooner than expected.
Saturn and Chiron are both dedicated. Saturn in Sagittarius wants the knowledge, the faith in futures, commitment that has meaning more than money. It works hard, gets tired and down on its knees at times. It fathers a structure that withstands the storms. Saturn wants good standing as a parent, and among his peers. Chiron is a good business person, and in Pisces makes almost surreal intuitive choices. Saturn and Chiron could compromise. Saturn is practical, and could be more generous than usual in broad minded Sagittarius. Chiron in Pisces wants healing and can understand, though they may not sell out certain beliefs. Work with the things where give and take is possible. Let the rest go for another time. Let the Soul do its work. See more!
There have been tests of faith, need for keeping the long term in mind. Challenges take many forms, different for each of us. Determined mindfulness and steady action bring significant, even historic results. Minute by minute, stay focused on common sense solutions. Tipping points are achieved, thresholds crossed! There will be winning changes!
In gratitude for your profound work.
Aries Full Pink Moon Astrology Chart
The next New Moon is Wednesday April 26, 5:16 AM Pacific at 6 Taurus 27!
Buddha’s Birthday, Wesak, will be celebrated May 10 in 2017 at the Taurus/Scorpio Full Moon. It’s a Wednesday, at 2:42 PM Pacific! Ojai or Mt Shasta may be your location choice.
Please, always remember these planetary combinations are what’s happening in the world. Check with your astrologer to see how they do, or don’t, activate your personal chart! May it go very well with you….