Star Watcher’s Alert! March 13, Beautiful annual Venus conjunct Jupiter in the evening sky!
Trines are fine, sextiles some think are better, Grand Sextiles are vundebar! Trines have all the same elements, unless they are at the cusps and slip across the margin. Then they get a tad more interesting, a little spice with the dumplings! Sextiles are mixed but harmonious elements, some thinking that adds more opportunity to the mix, more active. Grand Sextiles complete the whole circuit. And they aren’t so common, often occurring only briefly when the Moon, or Ascendant, slips into position making the circuit complete. They have a Gemini flavor since sextiles are 60 degrees apart, starting with Gemini, 60 degrees from the first sign, Aries. They can be only two kinds, fire and air, or earth and water. This one is earth and water – common sense flowing, mud squishing between your toes, watering your garden, sewers and drainage, a working intuition, keeping our ocean clean, resting at the spa. Lots of choices.
• March 6 5 Planet Earth Grand Trine, Moon Virgo! As the Moon enters Virgo 7:27 PM Pacific, it trines Venus and Jupiter in Taurus, and Pluto in Capricorn! Jupiter and Pluto are in turn trine Mars! By connections, we have a 5 planet trine! Love and beauty, play, and perfection all rolled into one! Mars says let’s do it!
• March 7 About 4 AM the Moon comes into close range of Mars, gives the Earth Trine some spike! The Moon activates Mars all day, making the conjunction in the afternoon at 3:28 PM. Definitely time for new projects, especially ones that involve physical action or courage and leadership.
• March 11 12:45 AM to 1:02 PM Pacific, we have a brief potent rare window formed by the Cancer Ascendant, that makes an amazing 4 Planet Earth Grand Trine/GRAND SEXTILE! Opportunities abound for Earth and Water people, with planets or factors from 0 to 10 degrees, involving Earth and Water ventures! The Moon is in Scorpio sextiling its ruler Pluto in Capricorn, an opportunity of emotion and power, intuitive healing. The Cancer Ascendant sextiles the Venus/Jupiter conjunction. It senses financial possibilities, loves people from afar, is willing to learn, a lot!
We are only one day off from the 3rd and final Jupiter trine Pluto, exact the 12th 9:31 PM Pacific! (Please see above.) Yes, Mercury is impatient at Station in Aries, retrograde the 12th/next day also, so be sure you want what you want, what’s up, because it may stay that way for some time. Because Mercury is camping next to unstable Uranus, what may stay is instability, but I can guarantee you won’t be bored and there could be incomparable returns!
• Mar 13 4 Planet Earth Grand Trine ALL PLANETS at 9 degrees! Chiron makes it a Kite! The 13th and 14th are a summary couple of days of an awesome set! This is the fat max of the Trines! That’s the day Venus exactly trines Pluto, and conjuncts Jupiter, trining Mars early AM the 14th! The 14th, Mars exactly trines Jupiter, then Pluto! If you love it, go for it, but, remember, Mercury is retrograde, so no surprise if you don’t land where you expect!
• Mar 15 5 Planet Earth Grand Trine, Moon Scorpio! Jupiter, Mars, and Pluto are still at 9 degrees, but the trine is fading as Venus leaves the nines. Missy Moon joins in, so if you forgot anything, take care of it now! She means business joining Pluto in Capricorn, and probably throws Pluto off his stride for a bit, though it will likely be interesting to see what comes to (moon)light! The 9th degree is still key. 12:40 to 12:55 PM is the potent window.
NOTE: Chart times and dates given above are calculated for Santa Barbara CA, so if you are in a different location, we need to make adjustments to fit your zone and latitude. Also, it’s important to see how this all fits with your chart. I have reported the trines and sextiles to you, but the charts also include difficult aspects. The red lines in the chart below indicate challenges. If you don’t do astrology yourself, get some professional help to select your personal timing choices! I’ll be glad to help! 805-898-7888 Cerena@ItsAstroLogical.com
Here is the March 11 EARTH/WATER GRAND SEXTILE CHART! See all those green lines connecting? It’s also called a Grand Hexagon, or Star of David! It only happens that time of day in this time zone/Santa Barbara latitude. It will be a different time in your zone/latitude.