Falling for You! By artist Jerry McElroy. Of Native American descent, he has close ties with the land and Native peoples.
NEW MOON, Mars Conjunct Saturn!
August 25 at 7:13 AM Pacific ~ 2 VI 19
The 2 degree New Moon makes no major 3 degree or less aspects, though it isn’t far from opposition Neptune, divinely placed in its own sign Pisces. MagicLand is in full view, just gotta make the crossing!
What is exciting, are the SIX planets at 16 and 17 degrees – at 16: Chiron, Uranus and Venus, and at 17: Mars, Saturn and Mercury!
The aspect of the Jupiter sequence most closely held by the New Moon, is exact just the day before! You can’t visually see it, but it is still in effect during our New Moon. It is Jupiter exact at the opposite midpoint of Pluto and Neptune! Jupiter has made this unusual series of 8 aspects, with Neptune and Pluto within a strict 5 degree sextile, every 12 years since Mar 1951 at 18 Pisces. Then in May 1963 at 11 Aries, Oct ’63 at 13 Aries, Feb ’64 at 15 Aries. May ’76 at 12 Taurus, May ’89 at 12 Gemini. Now after a period of time, skipping Cancer, Neptune and Pluto are again within 5 degrees of each other, we have the next to last Jupiter midpoint to them Aug 24 at 8 Leo! Aug 2027 is the last one, at 5 Virgo. It has covered a period of 76 years. Some of us shall have lived through the entire set! See Jupiter inconjunct Neptune, Dreams Come True! and Jupiter inconjunct Pluto!
The New Moon is immediately preceded by, that very morning, 3 favorable aspects!
- Mercury in Virgo sextile Mars in Scorpio. Talking and walking, there is lightning fast agreement on what to do. Some questions are answered by watching rather than asking.
- Venus trine Uranus. Venus is within one degree of where Jupiter will be when Jupiter forms the super trine with Uranus Sep 25! It sweetens the spot for Jupiter! Venus in Leo generously adds grace, makes it bright and attractive! Take a heart touching gift. Let your appreciation shine and bless the coming arena. Share with your most potent friends, and do it quickly! They’re not just standing around! Art for Change. Love for freedom and r/evolution, nothing less! Extraordinary, exotic, electric, extreme creator, intelligence on fire! Leave the lazy fan and the chocolates behind, get on top!
- And Mercury sextile Saturn. At the same time it could be a great deal on last year’s model, maybe a car, especially electronics! Escrow may close. Practical information from experts and seniors. May be a well earned award. Productive. Keep records, write it down now. Find the key!
- 12:30 PM Pacific the same day: Mars conjunct Saturn in Scorpio at 17 degrees. The last times Mars conjuncted Saturn in Scorpio were 1-1-1954 and 2-14-84. It is on a 28-30 year cycle, and won’t again until 9-15-2042, then 10-14-2072! However, it does conjunct Saturn, in whatever sign Saturn is in, every two years. If you have planets 15 to 19 degrees, you may be strongly activated. Check with your astrologer to see where the conjunction will be occurring in your chart, which house, realm of life responds.This dance started within 5 degrees Aug 16th. When it’s up and running, it is super productive, outstanding award winning accomplishments, Dharmic action! When not, it’s so blocked you can’t see daylight. Argh. It may be a required forced march, relentless and exhausting, not enough time to get it all done. This is the peak, so hang in. Be as honorable as you can. What you do, or don’t, possibly Karmic action, may have longer term consequences than you expected, for better or worse. Some may feel you have usurped your bounds, others may criticize for your getting no further than you did, you were irresponsible. Remember, it’s you in your body, not theirs. Do your best, measure against yourself, not their expectations. Timing may be a tad critical or downright criminal! Pick your battles. Wait for positive potent moments, put your energy where it will do the most good. Delays are natural, will be part of the process. Sometimes they save us from acting too fast. Poise is what we hope for, that we will have long term success. Well worth the effort. Turn the key of Life!
- 11:22 AM Tuesday: Venus square Saturn. You may not feel like working. It may seem you aren’t appreciated no matter how hard you do work, it’s just not worth it. Scorpio isn’t usually very vocal with praise, often absorbed in their own work. Maybe you don’t like that work. Leo likes up and about; Saturn in Scorpio is down dog dedicated. Aha! Let’s break through, plant some seeds, ask for what you now see you would like! It may seem like they don’t hear you, yet they may surprise you. They WERE listening! Post some images around you that remind you of what you are seeking. Hang out with others excited about what you do, and will pay the same or more for doing it with them! Raise your rates soon. If you have been too flighty, or me, me, me, then get down yourself!
- 8:46 AM Wed: Venus square Mars. Again, make sure what you want and what you are doing are in sync. Temporarily you may feel awkward. Getting what you want takes extra effort. Getting to the gym is out of the question. Leo may be unsure what untalkative Scorpio wants. Sometimes Scorpios don’t know either! With no feedback, or when Venus in Leo doesn’t feel wanted or attractive, it’s hard to feel proud and get going. Leo can help with getting some Light into the crevices. Venus sweetly assures, praises, gives Scorpio time to think, comes back to see if there has been a melting, revelation seepage. Sometimes its a matter of deduction from that point. The Gate is opened. Treat it kindly.
- 7:33 AM Friday: Sun opposite Neptune. Sun in Virgo can do with a little distance from Virgo’s opposite sign Pisces, it’s planet Neptune. Partly it’s the need to feel secure that they won’t get lost themselves. Pisces/Neptune are famous for their foggy soggy ways. Virgo is a clean machine, generally try to be well organized. That is their intuitive way. Being able to observe from afar gives Virgos the best vantage point to get perspective. They can better choose exactly which part of that dream of Pisces’ that they are willing to work for. Virgo offers the best personal health available, essential to thinking clearly, working effectively. Pisces gives them the hope and inspiration that makes them know why those picky details are perfect to do! Pisces forgives when things aren’t perfect, or unfinished, when the Universe takes a big turn! Virgo offers any services it can; Neptune/Pisces keeps it Magical!
FULL HARVEST SUPERMOON!
Sep 8 at 6:38 PM Pacific ~ 16 Pisces 19
Last of the three-in-a-row SuperMoons! Bigger and brighter! Appears red through ‘any sultry haze.’
Importantly, our Harvest Moon is just before the September 11 to 20 Jupiter YOD! In that period, Jupiter is within 3 degrees of both Pluto and Chiron. It is exactly opposite their midpoint Sep 14! Inconjuncts/YODS are marvelous aspects that allow a release of pressure. There is opportunity to slip aside to explore and assess possibilities that may have seemed impossible before, or even forbidden!
Full Moons have a way of bursting at the seams! There is Light at Night! You could be seen or in shadow. There’s maximum reach into magical dimensions. This one takes that Virgo Sun right out of her chemise! Pisces can have the most extraordinary experiences without ever leaving their meditation pillow! An extraordinary concert works too!
Missy Moon has just been with Chiron, so she is full of profound insights about healing and relationships. Venus is now in Virgo too. The New Moon was opposite Neptune, now Venus is. She could use some of that super feminine mystic quality. Compassion and Beauty, work of the Spirit. Not a bad combination! Don’t be surprised to be set up with a blind date that works! If you are keeping house, put on your favorite maid or slave outfit! Or pretend you are at school in your schoolgirl/boy uniform. Be gentle with the ruler, you hear?
Saturn in Scorpio is as obsessed as always, is keeping timely tabs on expenses, funding, deadlines, a combination of perfection versus utility, getting paid on time. Moon and Chiron don’t mind, they are happily in trine to old Father Time. Mama and Master are in agreement over necessities, part monetary, part magic. Long awaited monies may come from surprising sources after all! They may celebrate each step of the way, a merry crew, a grand finale expected, then all escape together after the project is done!
Uranus in Aries is going a bit crazy with all that work ethic going on. Jupiter in Leo, coming into its super trine with Uranus, agrees, they need to let off steam, be silly and laugh! They are happy someone else is working. They might pitch in, especially if it was their idea in the first place! Let them be the collaborating consultants and they will be clever beyond words! Fame is lovely.
Sep 5, Jupiter inconjuncted Pluto. Secrets may still be being tracked, coming to light. Some are still being manufactured as we speak. A Full Moon reaches into very dark places, and Pisces into the finest tinyness, where things were thought to be invisible. If a secret is a necessity, guard it very carefulIy. If you need to save a life, don’t hesitate, speak up! Jupiter can sometimes be unkind, without even realizing what they did, not knowing the consequences the Truth would have. Too much, too soon, too, too, too. Pluto, and inconjuncts, can sometimes sidestep the felony. Pluto and Pisces can mask, retreat, protect. They can also heal a deep injury, a contamination of Spirit. There are times it is best to relinquish a frozen hold, let go the stone of sorrow, despair of worry, nettles of hate. Jupiter may rudely laugh, but after a stunned moment, you may find yourself gladly laughing right along with them! What was I thinking?!? You are probably stronger than you realize!
The harvest of this Moon prepares us for the 5 day later Sep 14 Jupiter exact opposite Midpoint of Pluto and Chiron! It tunes us in to paying attention to fleeting thoughts, subcurrent themes, refines perception. Venus and Mercury are in each other’s signs, called mutual reception, each pointing the same direction! Super intelligent chess player Mercury in Libra square Pluto tries to balance Pluto’s dark in/attentions. There really is no escape from its seeing, level below level. It names the powerful achievements made that might have gone by unnoticed behind their shields. Though challenging, possibly dangerous, Mercury secures a living breathing link to Pluto’s vast storehouse of ideas. Liaisons are made with beauty seekers bridging the way. Pure, deeper motives, beyond the veils, below the fear, are drawn from the Well. We transform, release the primal pungent fragrance of Life!