Falling for You! By artist Jerry McElroy. Of Native American descent, he has close ties with the land and Native peoples.
The Virgo New and Full Moons and the Libra New Moon, are all part of the Jupiter YOD and super trine with Uranus Sep 25! Please see all about that!
NEW MOON, Mars Conjunct Saturn!
August 25 at 7:13 AM Pacific ~ 2 VI 19
See FULL Harvest SuperMoon
The 2 degree New Moon makes no major 3 degree or less aspects, though it isn’t far from opposition Neptune, divinely placed in its own sign Pisces. MagicLand is in full view, just gotta make the crossing!
What is exciting, are the SIX planets at 16 and 17 degrees – at 16: Chiron, Uranus and Venus, and at 17: Mars, Saturn and Mercury!
The aspect of the Jupiter sequence most closely held by the New Moon, is exact just the day before! You can’t visually see it, but it is still in effect during our New Moon. It is Jupiter exact at the opposite midpoint of Pluto and Neptune! Jupiter has made this unusual series of 8 aspects, with Neptune and Pluto within a strict 5 degree sextile, every 12 years since Mar 1951 at 18 Pisces. Then in May 1963 at 11 Aries, Oct ’63 at 13 Aries, Feb ’64 at 15 Aries. May ’76 at 12 Taurus, May ’89 at 12 Gemini. Now after a period of time, skipping Cancer, Neptune and Pluto are again within 5 degrees of each other, we have the next to last Jupiter midpoint to them Aug 24 at 8 Leo! Aug 2027 is the last one, at 5 Virgo. It has covered a period of 76 years. Some of us shall have lived through the entire set! See Jupiter inconjunct Neptune, Dreams Come True! and Jupiter inconjunct Pluto!
The New Moon is immediately preceded by, that very morning, 3 favorable aspects!
- Mercury in Virgo sextile Mars in Scorpio. Talking and walking, there is lightning fast agreement on what to do. Some questions are answered by watching rather than asking.
- Venus trine Uranus. Venus is within one degree of where Jupiter will be when Jupiter forms the super trine with Uranus Sep 25! It sweetens the spot for Jupiter! Venus in Leo generously adds grace, makes it bright and attractive! Take a heart touching gift. Let your appreciation shine and bless the coming arena. Share with your most potent friends, and do it quickly! They’re not just standing around! Art for Change. Love for freedom and r/evolution, nothing less! Extraordinary, exotic, electric, extreme creator, intelligence on fire! Leave the lazy fan and the chocolates behind, get on top!
- And Mercury sextile Saturn. At the same time it could be a great deal on last year’s model, maybe a car, especially electronics! Escrow may close. Practical information from experts and seniors. May be a well earned award. Productive. Keep records, write it down now. Find the key!
Our Virgo new beginning is followed by some serious aspects! Though they are spread along the week, they are all in effect at the New Moon. Saturn is aspected twice; Venus makes two aspects.
- 12:30 PM Pacific the same day: Mars conjunct Saturn in Scorpio at 17 degrees. The last times Mars conjuncted Saturn in Scorpio were 1-1-1954 and 2-14-84. It is on a 28-30 year cycle, and won’t again until 9-15-2042, then 10-14-2072! However, it does conjunct Saturn, in whatever sign Saturn is in, every two years. If you have planets 15 to 19 degrees, you may be strongly activated. Check with your astrologer to see where the conjunction will be occurring in your chart, which house, realm of life responds.This dance started within 5 degrees Aug 16th. When it’s up and running, it is super productive, outstanding award winning accomplishments, Dharmic action! When not, it’s so blocked you can’t see daylight. Argh. It may be a required forced march, relentless and exhausting, not enough time to get it all done. This is the peak, so hang in. Be as honorable as you can. What you do, or don’t, possibly Karmic action, may have longer term consequences than you expected, for better or worse. Some may feel you have usurped your bounds, others may criticize for your getting no further than you did, you were irresponsible. Remember, it’s you in your body, not theirs. Do your best, measure against yourself, not their expectations. Timing may be a tad critical or downright criminal! Pick your battles. Wait for positive potent moments, put your energy where it will do the most good. Delays are natural, will be part of the process. Sometimes they save us from acting too fast. Poise is what we hope for, that we will have long term success. Well worth the effort. Turn the key of Life!
- 11:22 AM Tuesday: Venus square Saturn. You may not feel like working. It may seem you aren’t appreciated no matter how hard you do work, it’s just not worth it. Scorpio isn’t usually very vocal with praise, often absorbed in their own work. Maybe you don’t like that work. Leo likes up and about; Saturn in Scorpio is down dog dedicated. Aha! Let’s break through, plant some seeds, ask for what you now see you would like! It may seem like they don’t hear you, yet they may surprise you. They WERE listening! Post some images around you that remind you of what you are seeking. Hang out with others excited about what you do, and will pay the same or more for doing it with them! Raise your rates soon. If you have been too flighty, or me, me, me, then get down yourself!
- 8:46 AM Wed: Venus square Mars. Again, make sure what you want and what you are doing are in sync. Temporarily you may feel awkward. Getting what you want takes extra effort. Getting to the gym is out of the question. Leo may be unsure what untalkative Scorpio wants. Sometimes Scorpios don’t know either! With no feedback, or when Venus in Leo doesn’t feel wanted or attractive, it’s hard to feel proud and get going. Leo can help with getting some Light into the crevices. Venus sweetly assures, praises, gives Scorpio time to think, comes back to see if there has been a melting, revelation seepage. Sometimes its a matter of deduction from that point. The Gate is opened. Treat it kindly.
- 7:33 AM Friday: Sun opposite Neptune. Sun in Virgo can do with a little distance from Virgo’s opposite sign Pisces, it’s planet Neptune. Partly it’s the need to feel secure that they won’t get lost themselves. Pisces/Neptune are famous for their foggy soggy ways. Virgo is a clean machine, generally try to be well organized. That is their intuitive way. Being able to observe from afar gives Virgos the best vantage point to get perspective. They can better choose exactly which part of that dream of Pisces’ that they are willing to work for. Virgo offers the best personal health available, essential to thinking clearly, working effectively. Pisces gives them the hope and inspiration that makes them know why those picky details are perfect to do! Pisces forgives when things aren’t perfect, or unfinished, when the Universe takes a big turn! Virgo offers any services it can; Neptune/Pisces keeps it Magical!
Virgo comes at the time of year when our work pays off with harvests. Virgo, that part of our chart, takes care of our daily living, whether it be health or daily maintenance. Nutrition, paperwork, bookkeeping, landscaping, nursing, are all essential to the smooth flow of our lives. Tending our pets, landlord/tenant relationships, housekeeping, washing dishes and laundry have to happen. New ways to store our foods for winter, household tips, better eating for our health, getting help with our work or documents, are all kinds of ways life can flow more smoothly. Doing work we love lets us enjoy life and live longer! Renew your contract with yourself! Implement your better choices. Whenever you think of Virgo, think Harvest!
Back to Top
FULL HARVEST SUPERMOON!
Sep 8 at 6:38 PM Pacific ~ 16 Pisces 19
Last of the three-in-a-row SuperMoons! Bigger and brighter! Appears red through ‘any sultry haze.’
Importantly, our Harvest Moon is just before the September 11 to 20 Jupiter YOD! In that period, Jupiter is within 3 degrees of both Pluto and Chiron. It is exactly opposite their midpoint Sep 14! Inconjuncts/YODS are marvelous aspects that allow a release of pressure. There is opportunity to slip aside to explore and assess possibilities that may have seemed impossible before, or even forbidden!
Full Moons have a way of bursting at the seams! There is Light at Night! You could be seen or in shadow. There’s maximum reach into magical dimensions. This one takes that Virgo Sun right out of her chemise! Pisces can have the most extraordinary experiences without ever leaving their meditation pillow! An extraordinary concert works too!
Missy Moon has just been with Chiron, so she is full of profound insights about healing and relationships. Venus is now in Virgo too. The New Moon was opposite Neptune, now Venus is. She could use some of that super feminine mystic quality. Compassion and Beauty, work of the Spirit. Not a bad combination! Don’t be surprised to be set up with a blind date that works! If you are keeping house, put on your favorite maid or slave outfit! Or pretend you are at school in your schoolgirl/boy uniform. Be gentle with the ruler, you hear?
Saturn in Scorpio is as obsessed as always, is keeping timely tabs on expenses, funding, deadlines, a combination of perfection versus utility, getting paid on time. Moon and Chiron don’t mind, they are happily in trine to old Father Time. Mama and Master are in agreement over necessities, part monetary, part magic. Long awaited monies may come from surprising sources after all! They may celebrate each step of the way, a merry crew, a grand finale expected, then all escape together after the project is done!
Uranus in Aries is going a bit crazy with all that work ethic going on. Jupiter in Leo, coming into its super trine with Uranus, agrees, they need to let off steam, be silly and laugh! They are happy someone else is working. They might pitch in, especially if it was their idea in the first place! Let them be the collaborating consultants and they will be clever beyond words! Fame is lovely.
Sep 5, Jupiter inconjuncted Pluto. Secrets may still be being tracked, coming to light. Some are still being manufactured as we speak. A Full Moon reaches into very dark places, and Pisces into the finest tinyness, where things were thought to be invisible. If a secret is a necessity, guard it very carefulIy. If you need to save a life, don’t hesitate, speak up! Jupiter can sometimes be unkind, without even realizing what they did, not knowing the consequences the Truth would have. Too much, too soon, too, too, too. Pluto, and inconjuncts, can sometimes sidestep the felony. Pluto and Pisces can mask, retreat, protect. They can also heal a deep injury, a contamination of Spirit. There are times it is best to relinquish a frozen hold, let go the stone of sorrow, despair of worry, nettles of hate. Jupiter may rudely laugh, but after a stunned moment, you may find yourself gladly laughing right along with them! What was I thinking?!? You are probably stronger than you realize!
The harvest of this Moon prepares us for the 5 day later Sep 14 Jupiter exact opposite Midpoint of Pluto and Chiron! It tunes us in to paying attention to fleeting thoughts, subcurrent themes, refines perception. Venus and Mercury are in each other’s signs, called mutual reception, each pointing the same direction! Super intelligent chess player Mercury in Libra square Pluto tries to balance Pluto’s dark in/attentions. There really is no escape from its seeing, level below level. It names the powerful achievements made that might have gone by unnoticed behind their shields. Though challenging, possibly dangerous, Mercury secures a living breathing link to Pluto’s vast storehouse of ideas. Liaisons are made with beauty seekers bridging the way. Pure, deeper motives, beyond the veils, below the fear, are drawn from the Well. We transform, release the primal pungent fragrance of Life!
Back to Top
Posted in Aspect, Aspect Pattern, Conjunction, Earth, Element, Full Moons, Inconjunct, Jupiter, Midpoint, Moon, Neptune, New Moon, Opposition, Pisces, Planets, Quincunx, Sign Change, Sun, Sun Signs, Super - Extreme, Trine, Uranus, Virgo, Water, Yod | Tagged aspect, Astrology, change, conjunction, earth, element, full, harvest, Horoscope, inconjunct, Jupiter, midpoint, Moon, Neptune, new, opposition, pattern, Pisces, planet, quincunx, sign, Sun, super, trine, Uranus, Virgo, water, yod | Leave a Comment »
Inspiring Darkside of the Moon Space Art by boobooi
Inconjuncts, Yod, Midpoints!
2015 will be quite different than the intensity of 2014’s major outer planet patterns, the Grand Cardinal Cross and Grand Water Trine. There are no such big patterns like those, though we do have two repeats of the upcoming September 2014 Jupiter YOD Chiron & Pluto, trine Uranus pattern. This pattern is part symmetrical and part not! The first repeat happens Feb and March 2015. This makes it specially significant, because it is the planetary condition immediately preceding the March 16 Uranus square Pluto. That square makes its final aspect, its assault or Planetary Initiation depending on where you stand with it, the unprecedented seventh of seven times that has been with us since 2010! We are SO up for the finishing of this pattern, its maturity, finally.
Plan ahead for end of August/Sep Jupiter inconjuncts, with Pluto then Chiron, then trine Uranus. They are so close in degrees, 11,14, and 15, that when Jupiter is in the degrees between them, they make a Yod, a Y, while concurrently making the first of the three Jupiter trines with Uranus!
Inconjuncts are to the side, compared with oppositions that are straight across the table. Inconjuncts, also called quincunxes, are for awareness, slightly askew, allow tweaking the finer points, are sometimes a diversion, an exploratory that could lead life in a whole nother direction! From the ‘starting’ planet, the faster moving one, inconjuncts can be to the relative Virgo position to the right, or the Scorpio position to the left, health and wealth. In this Yod, planets to both sides, Pluto is in the Virgo spot; Chiron is in the Scorpio spot. All of these signs and planets are considered healers. Virgo holds the time honored herbalist/midwife lineage. Pluto/Scorpio are psychic surgeons, therapists, hospice workers. Chiron tends long term Soul wounds of suffering, seeks remedies and teaches at every opportunity, both patients and students. You see why this YOD is so important.
From the material point of view, Virgo is the bookkeeper/accountant, tending your monies. Pluto/Scorpio is corporations, major finances of all kinds from student loans to mortgages, taxes and inheritances, funding. By many, Chiron is considered an adept in partnerships and business! Either way, health or business, likely both, this is a potent YOD!
Jupiter adds his charm, optimism, perspective, planning talents! Pluto and Chiron are not considered speedy planets, so Jupiter’s fire picks up the pace! Old-timers may feel pushed, but it could be good.
YOD! The inconjuncts that form the Yod work both outgoing and incoming. They fan out, spreading the word, are inquisitive, sensing the perimeters. Doors are opened in unexpected quadrants. The adventurer receives information, and is infused with what was not exactly expected. Venturing off can be a ploy to escape, a possibly negative distraction, a time out, or an enriching game changer! It is often temporarily unsettling until adjustments are made.
Jupiter forms two important Midpoints, to Neptune/Pluto, and to Pluto/Chiron. Pluto is the common factor. No matter how many degrees apart midpoints are they are potent! The equidistant link between the planets gives an exact connection of transference, neither overshadowing or being upstaged by the other. For a moment there is an equanimity, a poised recognition of the essence of their purposes. The understanding that is possible, can find poignant solutions if not fraught with demands of external perversions of others. The web is momentary, but a glimpse may be all that is needed to instill curiosity, imprint the possibilities. Seemingly out of the blue, major change can occur in seconds!
Aug 24 Jupiter exact at the opposite midpoint of Pluto and Neptune! Jupiter has made this unusual series of 8 aspects, with slow moving Neptune and Pluto within a strict 5 degree sextile, every 12 years since Mar 1951 at 18 Pisces. Then in May 1963 at 11 Aries, Oct ’63 at 13 Aries, Feb ’64 at 15 Aries. May ’76 at 12 Taurus, May ’89 at 12 Gemini. Now after a period of time, skipping Cancer, Neptune and Pluto are again within 5 degrees of each other, we have the next to last Jupiter midpoint to them Aug 24 at 8 Leo! Aug 2027 is the last one, at 5 Virgo. It has covered a period of 76 years. Some of us shall have lived through the entire set! See Jupiter inconjunct Neptune, Dreams Come True! and Jupiter inconjunct Pluto!
Back to Top
Jupiter’s Timeline, the Pluto/Chiron YOD
Jupiter starts the YOD process allowing a 3 degree range, August 22, the first day of Virgo!
Aug 14 Jupiter inconjuncted Neptune in Pisces This preceding aspect heightened Neptune’s sensitivity, allowed the vision to expand and include ideas of other cultures!
Aug 24 Jupiter exact opposite midpoint Pluto/Neptune, 8 Leo 44, equidistant from both
Aug 25 NEW MOON, Mars conjunct Saturn
Sep 5 Jupiter exact inconjunct Pluto 11 degrees
Sep 8 FULL HARVEST SUPERMOON!
Sep 11 – 20 JUPITER YOD ~ is within 3 degrees of both Pluto and Chiron
Sep 14 Jupiter exact opposite midpoint Pluto/Chiron, 13 Leo 2, equidistant from both
Sep 23 Jupiter exact inconjunct Chiron 14 degrees, Libra NEW MOON!
Sep 25 JUPITER TRINE URANUS 15 degrees
Sep 11 – 20 JUPITER YOD
- Sep 5 Jupiter inconjunct Pluto Jupiter ventures into dangerous territory. Big spirited in LEO, its reputation likely precedes it, so may be well received as the bearer of good tidings. One of Jupiter’s gifts, especially in LEO, is optimism and ability to see bigger and better ways to do things, so Pluto may offer a collaboration or merger. Pluto may resist if Jupiter starts delving into secrets, but the secrets may hold the key to ultimate success. Going to be a dance to establish trust. Pluto is in Capricorn these days, so start early, because Cap needs proof over time, for ‘young’ Jupiter to be accepted. Once the liaison is achieved, the good business of life can be sorted. There will be substantial adjustments to the old ways. Jupiter in Leo loves to teach and travel, so the perfect one to do seminars at all the branch offices.At a personal level, there may be a mega questioning of all the sacred rules. Authority may lose the battle to personal preference, a new religion. If the Spirit has been lost or forgotten, it may return home for stabilizing comfort. Any inappropriate behaviors of couples, with children or animals, finances, may be discovered and justice possibly meted out. Stay clean. Father’s, both parental and spiritual, may find themselves rethinking their vows and responsibilities. Timing changes. Careers may be askew, while opened to further options.
- Sep 23 Jupiter inconjunct Chiron in Pisces Jupiter and Chiron know how to teach! LEO has heart and generosity and Pisces has compassion, or needs some. LEO, the sign of the Sun, Lights the Way. Chiron can be the wounded or the healer, sometimes both. Jupiter searches for perspective, how to do the ‘right’ thing. It hopes to establish faith, and give insights as well as be an Oracle. This combination is likely to bring unexpected miracles! When you thought there was no hope, the miracle becomes available. But you have to look for it. Jupiter in LEO can have an incredibly focused beam, burns away, vaporizes along held untruth that has resulted in poor health. It can be a beacon to follow to the specific help needed to break the old invisible chain of fear. There is never a time when more Light isn’t needed, so be sure to rest up at Chiron’s spa. Take a little hike, getamani/pedi, with your favorite colors! Check out business schools, do some practice interviews. The Traveler might find just the spot to hang their hat for a while.
Back to Top
Jupiter Super Trine Uranus!!!
Sep 25 Jupiter in Leo super trine Uranus in Aries! Fire signs HOT! Leo is big, Jupiter is bigger, Uranus is worldwide! Fame for change!! Some children born at this time may be well known, could be super intelligent, exponentially exceeding past generations. These youngsters of the Future, as well as of computers and social networking, will carry the Light! Cutting edge schools may be funded, teachings daringly carried to the most remote areas.
Leo is solar fire! Uranus is in Aries is sizzling white Lightning electric fire! Leo is the sign or our star, the Sun; Uranus is the heavens! How far can we go?! We may see privatized space ventures take a giant leap! Back here, solar panels and wind machines are on! Electric/solar hybrid vehicles will be more plentiful than ever, and amazingly prices might just come down even as demand goes up.Though traveling is likely to flourish remarkably especially air and bike travel, love and friendship will still be the core at heart. Perfect time to go in groups! This trine might even bring some successful innovative heart research to light. Leo and Aries both enjoy athletics, so those who can, may lose some unwanted weight!
There is an element of separation, letting go, even as unity, harmony. is possible. Leo is the sign opposite Aquarius, Uranus’s sign. Leo likes personal and loves being adored; Uranus likes freedom and is easily a loner enjoying their own idiosyncrasies. A certain distance as well as steady recognition of each’s good qualities will go well. Leo and Aquarius are both ‘fixed’ signs. Leo likes its comforts, lazy as big cat at times, loves to be made over and tended tenderly. Aquarius can’t even breathe without the option to be and do as it likes when it likes. Uranus in Aries of independence even more so! You want me to wait on you? Really? Jupiter gets jammed up sometimes with its opinions, and Leo gloriously magnifies those ideas. Ok, better get out the wide angle lens, or your Uranian friend may feel unheard, get really bored and vanish to other realms. Love that Leo best you can, and give each other plenty of room, no demanding, no crowding, no preaching. Ask questions, keep the mind turning, listen with your heart. Share and share your new discoveries together.
FIERY! Jupiter in LEO, and Uranus in ARIES, fiery signs, will power up the LIGHT! Leo is Heart energy, Uranus electricity turns the Lights ON, and Aries is Spirit, rules the head, where all the controls of perception are – third eye/sight, hearing, tasting, scent, where all the cosmic orders are given to our body, where our animal instincts of the medulla oblongata are! Love and action! Arrow to the mark, make it an Ace, a glorious symphony!With the Uranus square Pluto having obliterated a lot of social structure as we have known it, finances, homes, jobs, since 2010, vast openings have been created! This year’s April Cardinal Grand Square crumpled any last resistance for many. We are on Thresholds of deep change. It is fertile time to keep a strong hold on our dreams and visions, to stand for world change with every breath we take.
How we handle this configuration now, five months before the February 2015 set that immediately precedes the last Uranus square Pluto in March 2015, has a lot to do with the outcomes. It won’t be completely done until the last repeat of the Yod/trine pattern in May and June 2015. At that time the final seeds of the square are disseminated, adjustments made, changes incorporated. Keep the doors open and the Lights on!
See the 2014 Special Edition info Inconjuncts and Midpoints Aug-Sep
Back to Top